Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Went to make some coffee just a minute ago in the Keurig.  Such a simple task, pour in water, put in small container of coffee, BAM! your all set.  That is if you hit the brew button.........  :ols:  

#epicfail

I went upstairs to wake the kiddo up, came back down to enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee and found the empty mug.  Felt like this......

Image result for i failed animated gif

3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

One of the worst things about getting old is not being able to play volleyball anymore.  The knees just can't take it anymore and it sucks,  I really loved that sport and yeah...the teamwork aspect of it was wonderful.

Ohh yeah I'm 31 and having knee issues too, mostly when I play indoor though. I played indoors for 3.5 hours yesterday and my knees are shot today. Grass/sand isn't as bad.

And volleyball girls are the hottest. Great rears, great figures, hot athletic and fiesty, mmm mmm.

6 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

No, he is simply stupid. 

Ehh... it's shorts on a tall female athlete. 

Shorter women have the same. 

Shorter women tend to have stubbier legs. My girlfriend plays volleyball too(thats how we met actually)and she has a gorgeous pair of legs and an incredible ass. Not much in the tits department but then again she is half asian.

6 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

On Investigation ID, The Perfect Murder, they are showcasing Sean Taylor's murder.

3WNCRNl.thumb.gif.f6e80e0d8c67ecdd962a187fdd34d516.gif

The bitter, ugly sting that the ST murder brings to my soul will never go away.  10 years this Nov.  A day that will live in Redskins infamy.

He'd be in his 14th season, which means he'd potentially be retired.  Never know.

3 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

The bitter, ugly sting that the ST murder brings to my soul will never go away.  10 years this Nov.  A day that will live in Redskins infamy.

He'd be in his 14th season, which means he'd potentially be retired.  Never know.

I think he'd still be cracking skulls purely as a box safety at this point, putting acbow on a likely HOF, And definite ROF career. The one shining light on a slew of ****ty teams

11 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

On Investigation ID, The Perfect Murder, they are showcasing Sean Taylor's murder.

What the hell was perfect about it?  They just popped him in the legs like some hollywood movie with his GF and kid in the room as witnesses.  

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

What the hell was perfect about it?  They just popped him in the legs like some hollywood movie with his GF and kid in the room as witnesses.  

It's the name of the program. It's a misnomer because I've watched a couple of these and they are not anyway near what I consider a perfect murder. That's one that's hard to solve, is a cold case for decades, or similar. The shows so far seem pretty much clear as to the perp, but it's taken a long time to make the case.

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I get what you're saying, but any true perfect murder is one that no one hears of. It's just a title, iirc. Don't watch much ID these days. Too many bad reminders and too much current agitating and stressful stuff to watch something like that

Edit, just saw LSF's post

8 hours ago, youngchew said:

Party hard.  :headbang:

Just watch out for the bats!  :ols:

I expect a full report on the 3 bands I know on that list...;)

3 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

is playing basketball a good workout? I am trying to build muscle but at the same time lose alot of this gut weight.  I am skinny, but its pretty much beer weight that i want to lose

Good workout & ankle/knee twister.  Walking, swimming and crunches...and no one loses weight consuming alcohol, it slows your metabolism.  (Trust me.):lol:

Archived