Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Well, the Summer rush ended abruptly for me.  Didn't realize it was going to end this past week.  Thought I was in for a war through August.  Nope, people have wrapped up their vacations.

Here are two beasts that I've been taking care of.  140 lb, 1 1/2 year old Great Dane - and 100 lb, 4 year old Doberman Pinscher.  Biggest Dobie I've ever seen.  The Dobie has bit 4 people there.  ****ing noobs.  God damn.  I took the pics, put together the collage:

5993594fba334_JAXANDKINGSTON.thumb.jpg.9097a733424c14d7a84431addc9428be.jpg

8 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Playing pick up volleyball really makes you understand the value of good team chemistry. When you play with a bunch of random people its tough. I'd rather play with five lesser people that know each other perfectly.

As you speak about this often, I'll go back in time...

I lived in an apartment complex back before '96 (when I bought my very own home) that had a sand volleyball court right behind my building...then you walk to the pool, and into the laundry/sauna/racketball building. 

We had a couple teams out there on a daily basis, guys I thought for sure would end up on tour...aahh, I remember the visuals, still in my late 20s then...and none of them lived there, but who cared?  It was a show every day, and free...I'd go out and sit on the picnic table with a couple Mooseheads in a cooler, SI/Sporting News, and have a great afternoon.:headbang:

9 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Playing pick up volleyball really makes you understand the value of good team chemistry. When you play with a bunch of random people its tough. I'd rather play with five lesser people that know each other perfectly.

One of the worst things about getting old is not being able to play volleyball anymore.  The knees just can't take it anymore and it sucks,  I really loved that sport and yeah...the teamwork aspect of it was wonderful.

11 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

One of the worst things about getting old is not being able to play volleyball anymore.  The knees just can't take it anymore and it sucks,  I really loved that sport and yeah...the teamwork aspect of it was wonderful.

and the signals, bro. The signals.

Womens-beach-volleyball-pictures-2016-ri

Archived