Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

14 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Where you at?  Baseball-sized hail was anticipated for yesterday's storm that went through Oklahoma.  Popcorn-beasts.  Thems storms that just appear in a centralized area and go ass-mode on you.  Totally whiffed us.  One to the north, one to the south.  Dodgin' bullets out here.

West end of Richmond.  Golf-ball sized...brutal.

Parents in town for a week, haven't seen them in 20 months.   Ribeyes, ribs, chicken, asparagus, corn on the grill.  Mac in the oven.  Smoking joints and watching TCM all day with my dad.  Mom and wife on the floor playing with dogs.  Feeling nostalgic and sentimental af right now.  

200w.gif

10 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Parents in town for a week, haven't seen them in 20 months.   Ribeyes, ribs, chicken, asparagus, corn on the grill.  Mac in the oven.  Smoking joints and watching TCM all day with my dad.  Mom and wife on the floor playing with dogs.  Feeling nostalgic and sentimental af right now.  

200w.gif

Awesome, bruh.  Embrace it.

52 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It really is too bad you can't put mods on ignore

Hmmm...

tenor.gif

Madden 17 just messed up my perfect season for the first time in my 5 years of franchise mode in the game. I beat the packers 255-0, so obviously I expected to go from 4-0 to 5-0, as one does when they win, right? I go to the main screen after the game, and my record says 4-0-1. I go to the box score of my game, all the points I scored in each quarter are still there. Under TOTAL, it says 0 for packers, and 0 for me. ??? thanks Madden...

50 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

I'm going to operate under the assumption that you really just wanted to tell us you won 255-0.

Nope just mad that the game has me at 4-0-1 when I should be 5-0. 

I don't care what anyone says, it's fun to destroy every team in madden on franchise mode, as the redskins. Come on, when do I ever get the chance to see the redskins destroy ANYONE ever??? Yeah. Never. 

I don't change the settings just because I know I'll lose. I do it because I love seeing other teams in madden lose horribly, to my favorite team. Lord knows I'll never see it happen in real life. I think you guys are just jealous cause you don't know the way that I change the settings ;) 

48 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

He he alters the settings so he can win against the CPU so much.  Won't play me though and catch a tool shed ass whipping.

If anyone wants to play against me, I'd accept. Franchise mode is the only place where I have the gameplay sliders set up for the CPU to mess up every time. I play against my friends when we hang out and obviously I don't have those gameplay sliders set up that way in a normal game of madden. I think that would be a douche move. 

32 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Nope just mad that the game has me at 4-0-1 when I should be 5-0. 

I don't care what anyone says, it's fun to destroy every team in madden on franchise mode, as the redskins. Come on, when do I ever get the chance to see the redskins destroy ANYONE ever??? Yeah. Never. 

I don't change the settings just because I know I'll lose. I do it because I love seeing other teams in madden lose horribly, to my favorite team. Lord knows I'll never see it happen in real life. I think you guys are just jealous cause you don't know the way that I change the settings ;) 

If anyone wants to play against me, I'd accept. Franchise mode is the only place where I have the gameplay sliders set up for the CPU to mess up every time. I play against my friends when we hang out and obviously I don't have those gameplay sliders set up that way in a normal game of madden. I think that would be a douche move. 

Shoot me a pm with your gamer tag and add me:  DontTazeMeBroski

we can run some games.  Your on PS4 right?

Last football video game I was in to was NFL 2k3.  Last Madden I was in to was Madden '95.  Totally missed that boat.

NFL Quarterback Club player back in the 16-bit era.  Game was the hot sauce.  Remember QB challenge mode?

For some reason, car racing games and flight combat games are what I enjoy the most outside of FPS.  Games like Project Gotham Racing and Ace Combat.

Had some incredible flight combat games for the PC.

So we have two cardinals in a bush directly outside our bay window that have nested and the chicks just hatched.  Have to be careful not to scare them, but it's really cool to see.

Also, I've been digging a lot of blues lately.  When I wanna just wanna chill I put on some blues on my AM radio.  They play a lot of oooold school blues, 30's-40's ****.  Love that stuff.

Basically guys/gals, I'm getting old.  Sorry, been a bit MIA around the RTT lately.

Archived