Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What is this, some ole Batman/Riddler face-off?

Adam West voice:  You have the key, but you're still locked out.

You have the key...but you're STILL, locked out.

I think I've figured it out, Robin.

a5092ed18e2b9afd071c82eb00c366d9.jpg

He's STILL locked out.  He's STILL.  As in, can't move, because of his ankles!  He has the KEY, but he's still, and therefore is locked out!

Sigh

I figured I wouldn't have to explain myself and y'all would just accept that I'm locked out.

Door handle to my old car doesn't work. I can unlock it but it still won't open. There is no key hole on the passenger side or the trunk. The car has a trick were if you turn the key to left and hold it the windows roll down. The car battery is dead and the hood isn't accessible without getting inside the car. Therefore, I am unlocked.  

Seriously. I'm not that dumb. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I have the key. I'm still locked out 

I think Doc got Jedi Mind Tricked.

Doc: Hey Obi-Wan, I found my key!  I don't need you to open the car with The Force.

Obi-Wan: You have the key.  You're still locked out.

Doc: I have the key.  I'm still locked out.

13 minutes ago, Enforcer_FFX said:

Dressing for work pic

lolz, it took me forever to wear jeans to work at this job.  Yesterday I wore my black, dirty south FUBU hoodie : )

Still prefer kargo pants and polo shirt

8 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Sigh

I figured I wouldn't have to explain myself and y'all would just accept that I'm locked out.

Door handle to my old car doesn't work. I can unlock it but it still won't open. There is no key hole on the passenger side or the trunk. The car has a trick were if you turn the key to left and hold it the windows roll down. The car battery is dead and the hood isn't accessible without getting inside the car. Therefore, I am unlocked.  

Seriously. I'm not that dumb. 

Can you open the trunk and push the back seats forward?

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

You may have already answered this, but why haven't you called AAA or a locksmith yet?  Can you pry the door at all?  Done that before and used my car's radio antenna to hit the lock.

I don't have triple AAA, I'm going to call a locksmith tomorrow. I'm trying to find out if the campus transportation services will unlock my car for me even though it isn't on campus. 

Was checking my snap, i Have like a whole conversation about hooking my friend up with my other friend. I dunno when that happened. 

Archived