Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

At least they are an interesting series and take some of the angst from all things Trump.

That is true. Feels like there's about 50 of those. And any one thats not has the potential to turn into one because we're all so pissed that we're getting a gigantic red curtain pulled over our eyes and all some can think about is working on their Russian....

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I just want to see how far he takes it before the entire front page is chock full of them

He'll run out of years eventually.  The real question is: then what?

Willing to bet money he starts over with music.

12 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

He'll run out of years eventually.  The real question is: then what?

Willing to bet money he starts over with music.

I took it back a few years for him.

I should have gone with Top Ten Paleolithic cave paintings. I might just do that.

5 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

And 1 Mixtape fans, yall remember the little white kid who was on there - "The Professor"?

Well, he's still doing the damn thing, and has a youtube channel.  He absolutely owns everyone.  Even some college/pro players. 

Yeah i remember him when they went on tour.

There was also White Chocolate, who I met back in the day when I went to school at UMD and used to chill around Laurel/College Park. Cool guy

5 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

George Foreman grill

No, bamma, outside with a Weber grill with a rain coat. Kinda just picked up the top enough to spin stuff.  Watched her do it a couple times when I was little, I could help but so much.

20 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Most folks don't know about this joint : 

(Method Man and Rock Video)

I'm one of the few that do. Lol 

Why didn't you post the video of the one time the rock used it as his entrance? I still remember that night. My cousin went out and brought that Agression album the next day.

Run DMC did the DX remix and some Westcoast Rapper did the Undertaker I think.

6 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

I'm one of the few that do. Lol 

Why didn't you post the video of the one time the rock used it as his entrance? I still remember that night. My cousin went out and brought that Agression album the next day.

Run DMC did the DX remix and some Westcoast Rapper did the Undertaker I think.

I had the CD called WWF Aggression - I broke it years ago and never replaced it. 

The reason I used that video is because the entrance only plays half of the song. 

Memorial day weekend,  my get everything done in 3 days . Open pool, pressure washing, get yard ready for summer, ECT. Haven't been on here, much less the internet. Sit down and pop a beer. Grab phone and open it only to see Greg Allman has died.☹ 

Archived