Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Shoulda came here first,

Talked to a couple people close to me and they seemed encouraged or hated it, then came in here and got nuclearized by truth, but that's another reason why I keep coming back to the RTT crew.  No win here, taking risk with lyft as well.  Be honest, I just wanted to grind this summer like I've done before to finish off this credit card debt, solid chance I'd stop after I finish that, I like my space.  

And @Gamebreaker I love that idea, and thought about it, but I want to get out of this area bad.  If things don't go the way I hope even after studying for this cert, that's a really great idea.  I know someone who basically does that full-time, feeds the kids, owns a house.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Shoulda came here first,

Talked to a couple people close to me and they seemed encouraged or hated it, then came in here and got nuclearized by truth, but that's another reason why I keep coming back to the RTT crew.  No win here, taking risk with lyft as well.  Be honest, I just wanted to grind this summer like I've done before to finish off this credit card debt, solid chance I'd stop after I finish that, I like my space.  

And @Gamebreaker I love that idea, and thought about it, but I want to get out of this area bad.  If things don't go the way I hope even after studying for this cert, that's a really great idea.  I know someone who basically does that full-time, feeds the kids, owns a house.

Yeah, I've contemplated doing it myself. I just haven't dedicated the time to sitting down and planning it all out, figuring out the minimum to charge my clients, which areas to market to, etc,. 

I cannot deny I wasn't laughing my ass off though. That went from 0 to 60 in a flash. I found it hilarious that he apparently didn't get the Next Friday pic :ols: I also found it hilarious that he was throwing out stuff like narcissist and the world revolving around other people when he's started like a bagillion threads in one week, thinking he is somehow doing something special. Poor guy lol.

I figured I'd try saving someone else from getting banned for once, though :ols: . Not a bad feeling. Usually I egg stuff on and encourage mayhem. I should try this more often

I felt like the 11 movie threads he made were a great series that needed a break.  Go back to the same format, make it your own, but do it every so often.  I said wait a week at first, but now I'm thinking about how really bigtime events like the Olympics and World Cup are every 4 years.  It makes them that much more special.  If you held the Olympics, then they ended, then they started again the next day, people would be like, "hold up, hold up, AGAIN!?!?

I know Kosh would like these threads to be every 4 years.

Now he immediately made a new thread discussing a totally different topic, no poll either.  So it's different.

YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE - YOU WANNA BE DIFFERENT!

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm still tryin' to absorb what I've just seen unfold in the 80s movie threads, and now I gotta talk about "Money for Nothin's" cutting edge animations for the time.  Nah Dawg, let's just discuss how the movie from 1980 won the damn decade.  That's crazy.

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I feel like going to supplement stores and asking for roids and videotaping it. Go in there and be like i'm looking to get BIG

For someone like you I can imagine it going something like "Oh, yes sir, please, I'll do whatever you want, just don't kill me with your neck"

Then you go outside with your lifetime supply of roid pills, surrounded by SWAT

19 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I felt like the 11 movie threads he made were a great series that needed a break.  Go back to the same format, make it your own, but do it every so often.  I said wait a week at first, but now I'm thinking about how really bigtime events like the Olympics and World Cup are every 4 years.  It makes them that much more special.  If you held the Olympics, then they ended, then they started again the next day, people would be like, "hold up, hold up, AGAIN!?!?

I know Kosh would like these threads to be every 4 years.

Now he immediately made a new thread discussing a totally different topic, no poll either.  So it's different.

Maybe he's a recovering alcoholic, and starting 20 of the same threads every week is his way of coping, and not drowning his sorrows in paint stripper

9 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Big lie. Only because I already called it. 

That's the part that has me pissed off. 

@Mr. Sinister... I am not the father. 

I feel you.  I'm only allergic to two things: mayo and bull****.  Few things worse than seeing it coming a mile away from someone close to you.

6 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Maybe he's a recovering alcoholic, and starting 20 of the same threads every week is his way of coping, and not drowning his sorrows in paint stripper

Dude likes the attention, that's what it smells like. Disappointed he's only doing the 80s.

I feel sorry for my kitties.  They don't understand why I'm not welcoming them into my lap, and loving all over 'em...it's the pink eye.  Can't get near anything/anyone.  Wiping down my keyboard every hour on the hour. 

Anyone wanna make a meme for when I tell hubby he's gotta go out for a few things later?:ols:

Married men, there are opportunities to click, scroll, look, and indulge in internet filth every moment of the day. But remember, the score card of your self-control comes not in the public moments but in the private ones. If she's not your wife, get off her profile. If she's not your wife, don't click that thumbnail image. If she's not your wife, don't watch that video. Every time you give in to lusting after another woman you give up your genuine ability to tell your wife that you love her. A man who guards his eyes, shields his heart. But a man who entertains his desires, also entertains his demise. Stand strong men.

Archived