Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Angle is probably more around 45. 

5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I've been working out with pretty much only machines since November.  Starting to notice results and I'm fairly happy about it.  I think I still have work to do, especially cutting fat, but I like bread so what the **** ever.

Results of would been quicker using free weights. 

Leg press machine I use looks like this.  I do three sets of 10 at 220.  It's the last exercise I do on leg day.

20150223_063209.jpg

6 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Results of would been quicker using free weights. 

Yeah but I joined a Planet Fatness so there aren't really any free weights and I like that I can hop on a machine rather than trying to make up an exercise.  Their bench press and squat is also just an assisted squat/press.  I do bicep curls with free weights but that's it.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Angle is probably more around 45. 

That would calculate to, if I recall correctly, approximately .707, then.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

That was next after I maxed out the machine (which I've done now).  Is the angle something you can actually adjust?

Oh, so they have it, but you've been using a different one instead.  As for angle, I think there may be some of them that are, but I don't think the ones I've used were adjustable.

6 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

That would calculate to, if I recall correctly, approximately .707, then.

Oh, so they have it, but you've been using a different one instead.  As for angle, I think there may be some of them that are, but I don't think the ones I've used were adjustable.

Ya, I haven't really been in the free weights room much, I've been going to gym mostly for lower body.  I have free weights at home, but that's mostly for upper body, like my bench.  Figured if I get uncomfortable with weight I'm doing at home for upper body, I'll do it all at the gym , (which is basicall what I did for lower body)

14 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

We had one of those, I was glad when we threw her back to Michigan.  She was anti-everything, and was "home schooling" her children to keep from vaccinating them...kicked dogs, never played with them, thought it was cool to bleach the walls in the playroom IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY....uumm, no.  Either love on the dogs, or gtfo.  My job was one of the "janitorial" types,(I did the full work in the boarding room and restrooms/sales floor) but holy cow...you couldn't get me out of the playroom when I was done...every single parent of those dogs loved me, because I even loved on dogs I didn't like very much, and I became the "small dog guru".:ols:

Btw, Elvis and Jasmine are leaving today, and with pink eye, I can't go see them off.:(

Woman, this was a day where I lost my **** early on and never recovered.  That moment where the all-star bull****ter started talking at the meeting was the first gurgle of a supervolcano about to go off in my brain.  I lost trust in a confidant today, my ****ing co-manager who hired me, who I think conspired with her to do this little number at the meeting.

My co-manager has ALWAYS hammered-home that she'd never repeat anything I talk to her about.  Recently, she's relayed a couple poignant messages to higher-ups that I had no idea she would.  Now, she riled up a low-level person with my transgressions.  And these two stupids thought they came up with warranted gripes.  Guess one brain is better than two, dummies.

Well guess what, former confidant, you're on the sh*t-list.  Congrats, way to throw it all away for a con-artist who isn't even working there anymore.  I will never be able to trust my co-manager again.  It reinforces my love for Stone Cold Steve Austin, where one of his sayings was "D.T.A!  DON'T-TRUST-ANYBODY."

And that's the bottom line, cuz d0ublestr0ke --- SAID SO.

It took me about half an hour to debunk all the bull**** this girl dropped at the meeting.

Look man, I'm cool.  You can even call it fake, but it's a necessary-fake.  If I don't like you, I'm still going to be nice as hell to you.  I'm just not going to tell you **** anymore.  Sorry.

/rant

Archived