Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm starting a business and a non profit, because I got bored.

What kind of business and non profit?  2 different things, or one thing that is both?

I went to law school, became a for-real lawyer, and had a kid (well, the wife had the kid).  I'm very rarely bored anymore. :)

GF wanted a kitten. Just got one from the cat lady down the street. Cute tiny little guy but he's also a mean half-fereal ****. Looks like a bobcat. Tore me up trying to get him.

Anyway, he's half wild but cat lady feeds them well so his growth isn't stunted or anything like that. He stinks though. Any idea how I can give his little stank ass a bath without any bloodshed? Any suggestions appreciated.

GF wanted a kitten. Just got one from the cat lady down the street. Cute tiny little guy but he's also a mean half-fereal ****. Looks like a bobcat. Tore me up trying to get him.

Anyway, he's half wild but cat lady feeds them well so his growth isn't stunted or anything like that. He stinks though. Any idea how I can give his little stank ass a bath without any bloodshed? Any suggestions appreciated.

it puts the shampoo on the fur or it gets the hose again.

i agree... but all the houses around here cost a minimum of 800k..... is what they are providing REALLY worth $24,000-plus (and another $24,000 for the selling agent)?

they provide a service, no doubt.   but i am shocked that it hasn't devolved to a fixed fee service

Everything is negotiable, even realtors' fees. Back in the day there was an outfit called zip realty (online) and their commissions were far lower.

Archived