Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Such a different mood that happens from even us in the RTT with a win.

Ted Ginn is a #1 on what other team ? He isn't even on his own team, the #1 got hurt.

Carolina is going all out.

Must be the booze.

Ugh. Could've been 7-7.

They still control their own destiny, but I don't think they will get it done ultimately. Without a 100% healthy Djax they are dead offensively, and they looked it at times today

I don't know that they can, but I wouldn't shut it down at this point.

Time for some of the young players to get that football experience.

This whole Bill Walton thing is ****ing ridiculous.  He makes a dumb joke on the air about "majoring in biology on sorority row" while he was at UCLA and all of a sudden it's a big commentary about campus rape.  This isn't some Bill Cosby ****, there's no one coming to the surface saying Bill Walton raped anyone.  

i thought Kyle Shanahan and Matt Ryan were a match made in heaven. Those guys have the same record as the redskins now and they started off 5-0

And coincidentally rumours are coming our about the OC an QB not seeing eye to eye ( hmmm)

He's likely gonna be on his fourth team in four years. Don't care who his daddy is it now much fellatio the DC media performed for him. Questions start to rise when you start leaving a blood trail everywhere you go

Chew you're gonna be so proud. Finally got around to watching OldBoy, the original of course.

Wow, what a movie. Im floored. Exceeded all expectations

Sweet. Josh Bolin is my boy, but that American remake can't hold a candle to the Korean version

Check out "I Saw the Devil." The main character from oldboy (Min-Sik) plays the bad guy. I Saw The Devil is even darker and more disgusting than Oldboy....and a better film, IMO

And coincidentally rumours are coming our about the OC an QB not seeing eye to eye ( hmmm)

He's likely gonna be on his fourth team in four years. Don't care who his daddy is it now much fellatio the DC media performed for him. Questions start to rise when you start leaving a blood trail everywhere you go

He's a condescending, arrogrant prick who despite have a strong mind for offense, sucks at everything else. He'll never be a HC and I don't know why people keep thinking he will be. He has very poor interpersonal skills, and you can't be that bad at working with other players, coaches, and management while expecting someone to give you the keys to the franchise. What exactly has he accomplished to even deserve a shot? 

Archived