Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Go suck on a coconut, island hippie

I literally do that almost every day. Do you know how delicious coconuts are? I can walk into my yard with a machette and pop one open. I make my own coconut milk, cream, oil too kind of. It's great for your skin too. There isn't anything better than a coconut palm.

If I wasn't going to the movies, I might go get one right now. Incredible sunset tonight too.

Man, I should be probably stop addressing the obvious prejudice posters on this board.

I've been wondering for years if some of ya'll were just doing it for practice. Like occasionally checking in on a news network you don't agree with so you can stay honest instead of just saying what everyone else is saying about it (getting different view points as well as getting facts).

god the time management today was piss poor.  Why did they not kneel on the last 3 plays?

104 seconds left in the game and Bears had a time out.

3 kneel downs means they can only have taken off ~80 seconds off the clock. Leaves you with a punting situation in bad weather with 20 seconds to spare.

I've been wondering for years if some of ya'll were just doing it for practice. Like occasionally checking in on a news network you don't agree with so you can stay honest instead of just saying what everyone else is saying about it (getting different view points as well as getting facts).

I think I get fooled into thinking that some of these guys honestly believe some of the arguments they propose. But very quickly you realize they're just prejudice and repeating some bull**** they read on websites catering to them. I used to be able to read, shake my head and not respond. Don't know what that changed recently. 

Man, I should be probably stop addressing the obvious prejudice posters on this board. 

Like in the controversial threads?  Or you talkin like the Kirk lovers that want him to get a 10 year $1 billion dollar contract extension?

god the time management today was piss poor.  Why did they not kneel on the last 3 plays?

Cause Matt Jones won't fumble..........said no fan ever lol

I think I get fooled into thinking that some of these guys honestly believe some of the arguments they propose. But very quickly you realize they're just prejudice and repeating some bull**** they read on websites catering to them. I used to be able to read, shake my head and not respond. Don't know what that changed recently. 

You're sick of the bull**** like the rest of us.  You want to put them on blast, rightfully so.  It's sad that there are still people out there with warped views, prejudice, etc.  

104 seconds left in the game and Bears had a time out.

3 kneel downs means they can only have taken off ~80 seconds off the clock. Leaves you with a punting situation in bad weather with 20 seconds to spare.

actually if you play it right you can take a deep kneel.  still think it was dumb to play it the same they did.  if they wanted to run the ball, go to the ground right away vs risking a fumble. 

I understand, and do believe there are a lot of very intelligent people here that I don't feel I'm wasting my time with even when they flat out disagree with me. For the most part, I feel I've gotten way better then I used to be when I was younger and it comes to ending debates where I know the only thing that's going to change is our post count (life is too short).

A huge reason I keep coming back is because I can always rely on someone eventually telling me what I need to hear not want to hear on pretty much any topic or opinion. The two closest people in my life are like that with me, absolutely invaluable, and not as common as I wish it was.

Archived