Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

B Dubs wings are the worst wings ever. LOL. If your wing game is at B Dubs you haven't had good wings.

Im sure there are better but it's easy and convenient and I think they are pretty dang good. What's a good place that you go to get wings? Mind you I only eat boneless.

Goddamn. Every legendary NBA player has a kid playing college ball

And none of them can measure up to the old man. It's sad, they should pursue careers in business or something, get out of that shadow.

I mean how many child stars were better than pop in any sport? Grant Hill, Griffey and Bonds?

Whatever, man.

The classic "I'm going to pretend I have ___ rule to make myself feel better, but violate that rule, thereby proving I only keep it when it's convenient" setup.

I'm going to go buy some cheap processed fish sticks and smother them in ranch just because this is 'Murica and I can.  I'm not even going to make them crispy, I'm just going to microwave them on a dirty paper plate.

What rule? I've always thought Ranch and BBQ were nasty. I don't like store ketchup or mayo either. 

( I hope you realize I'm kidding, not about ranch, I really do think that stuff is a culinary disgrace, but about how much I hate it. Hate ranch and AC/DC is the greatest American R&R band of all time. Two jokes I will consistently make, because it's funny to me)

I will put mustard on everything.

One of the places I work at sometimes, small pizza joint, they put a chicken ranch pizza on the menu and it has ranch instead of sauce. They did it, just to piss me off. Only thing worse than ranch, is warm ranch.

I already judge all a "you people" anyway, for your culinary indiscretion, but it's okay. You're from the south, so you don't really know any better.

Look at yas. Flaunting your ranch pride. Like children I tell ya.

B Dubs wings are the worst wings ever. LOL. If your wing game is at B Dubs you haven't had good wings.

There's one in every crowd.

I've had better. Though i am not sure there is a better sauce then bw Caribbean jerk. ..but bww wings are on the small side. Unfortunately for me, my wing options are very limited.

I've got holiday festivities with the in-laws today, at noon. :angry: Good thing I'll be with a fellow Redskins fan, I've decided to wear my 46 Morris T-shirt, since it's gonna be like 75 degrees today...Screw that "dressing up pretty" nonsense, it's GAME TIME!

HTTR!  Let Captain Kirk work some magic, and BEAT DA BEARS!!!

Let's not forget Curry, Clay Matthews, Kevin Love...

There's a member of the Matthews clan on the Falcons, Jake (I think)?  I try not to pay attention to that stupid team, but it's radio madness here...iirc  he's spent most of the season on IR?

Clay, however, is what I call "the most gorgeous white man in the NFL"

There's a member of the Matthews clan on the Falcons, Jake (I think)? I try not to pay attention to that stupid team, but it's radio madness here...iirc he's spent most of the season on IR?

Clay, however, is what I call "the most gorgeous white man in the NFL"

Can I be "the most gorgeous white man in real estate"?

What rule? I've always thought Ranch and BBQ were nasty. I don't like store ketchup or mayo either. 

( I hope you realize I'm kidding, not about ranch, I really do think that stuff is a culinary disgrace, but about how much I hate it. Hate ranch and AC/DC is the greatest American R&R band of all time. Two jokes I will consistently make, because it's funny to me)

I will put mustard on everything.

One of the places I work at sometimes, small pizza joint, they put a chicken ranch pizza on the menu and it has ranch instead of sauce. They did it, just to piss me off. Only thing worse than ranch, is warm ranch.

I already judge all a "you people" anyway, for your culinary indiscretion, but it's okay. You're from the south, so you don't really know any better.

Look at yas. Flaunting your ranch pride. Like children I tell ya.

1. I meant that you don't usually judge, but this time you will.

2. I was kidding too, as evidenced (I hoped) by the microwaving of cheap fish sticks on a dirty paper plate.

3. I put blue cheese on wings, not ranch. 10 million times better.

4.  Ranch is ****ing tasty, and I will happily dip cheese fries, veggies, chicken, even old napkins in it.

Archived