Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hey, look on the bright side... At least you aren't Kosher, who despite quoting me, doesn't realize that I actually included Clay Matthews in my post :)

Haha I noticed that too

I think I'm gonna be sick :mellow:

Pizza crust is so dry, it needs a little sauce on that bad boy. If I don't have some type of garlic butter dipping sauce, I'll use ranch.

In my culture, my Dad will drink off his hang over with a bloody mary, along with me and my ONS (if she's lucky).

But I'm working on that.

I have completely stopped eating dairy, but I figured out how to make a blue cheese sauce. Blue cheese is the bomb. One of the hardest things to give up. Stinkier the better.

1. I meant that you don't usually judge, but this time you will.

2. I was kidding too, as evidenced (I hoped) by the microwaving of cheap fish sticks on a dirty paper plate.

3. I put blue cheese on wings, not ranch. 10 million times better.

4.  Ranch is ****ing tasty, and I will happily dip cheese fries, veggies, chicken, even old napkins in it.

You like fish sticks?

Like putting fish sticks in your mouth?

Dirty ones?

Almo's first TD of the season.........that's just sad.

It's the one thing I'm hoping this staff gets taken to task for. Nicest guy in the world who has given everything for this franchise, and they so obviously give him the shaft.

Makes me sick. He hasn't been himself, but his stat line simply is too ridiculous to just say its all him. They actively took the ball away from him

It's the one thing I'm hoping this staff gets taken to task for. Nicest guy in the world who has given everything for this franchise, and they so obviously give him the shaft.

Makes me sick. He hasn't been himself, but his stat line simply is too ridiculous to just say its all him. They actively took the ball away from him

I agree.  It's depressing when you know the talent you have in him, what he brought to the table on the field, off the field and overall with his humbleness and personality and you take away looks from him and almost bury him behind a rookie.  Not even giving him a chance to heat up in games.

Nothing against Matt Jones, with exception of all the fumbles.  But when you look at average ypc, Morris is at 3.5 and Jones at 3.4.  With Jones having 4 fumbles all lost and Morris having no fumbles.  I'd rather give Morris more carries and use Jones to spell him, not replace him.

Archived