Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Wifey is pissed at me right now...I understand why.

She was worried about me, I didn't get home until after two. Wasn't even drinking, just hanging out playing cards with the guys. I am not attatched to my phone so I rarely look at it, when I am out.  

I could have at least given her the courtesy of a call or text.

She still would be pissed though, so what's the point?

Seriously though, I didn't even consider it, I was out looking at some stuff at the mall, she said she was getting her hair done, and then I went to a watering hole, met up with some guys that I know and we went to play cards.

She is that dangerous, quite mad...wondering if I should go to sleep. I don't actually believe she is sleeping right now even though she has been up since around 6 yesterday morning.

If I don't post at all tomorrow...she killed me.

Good lord reading through some of these threads. Might be time to take another long break. Just no longer have the tolerance to even briefly flick my eyes past a post from some of these morons. The more serious the topic the more unbearable it is

I agree. It's been getting really stupid lately. I reposted an article about banning the sale of prong collars, from the top positive reinforcement trainer yesterday and people lost their minds. It's funny what gets people mad.

The stupid is flowing strong on social media these days. Idiocracy isn't just a movie anymore, it's more like a documentary.

I'm doing a lot of the computer now too, so I can't just ignore the machine, which I'd love to do.

If I don't post at all tomorrow...she killed me.

Did you come home, get yelled at and then get on ES?  ols

That can't help anything.

Did you come home, get yelled at and then get on ES?  ols

That can't help anything.

I got the **** treatment on the way home from cards, when I got home she was already in bed...No telling what weapons she might have over there. I'll skip bed tonight. Stay over here listening to old music and being able to see her reflection.

No yelling really, kind of that...you upset me type of thing. Geez.

I got the **** treatment on the way home from cards, when I got home she was already in bed...No telling what weapons she might have over there. I'll skip bed tonight. Stay over here listening to old music and being able to see her reflection.

No yelling really, kind of that...you upset me type of thing. Geez.

oh........

Times like that, I'm glad I've been single pretty much my entire life.

You probably like non-vineger BBQ sauce.

OOhh, that's a burn!!

Sorry about your troubles, Major...I've only had to help a friend with no place to go once, and she's the one who helped me out when I was living in my car (and I ended up moving in with her, we were besties ever since), so I don't have the "disaster" story. Hope you get it all worked out so everyone can have a good holiday season.

How'd ya do it? Hope you didn't take my advice.

Long text. My family has never been good at communicating lol...it worked well just explained that i could no longer do it with the stress it puts on my household and that she should be plenty financially ready. She agreed, thanked me profusely and said she'd get out. Thanks for the advice and ears guys.

1. Attend Christmas party at wife's job.

2. Find out wine and liquor cost money, but Yuengling is free

3. Order a pitcher for the table

4. Find out nobody at the table drinks beer

5. ??????

6. Profit!

About 10 years ago I had a similar experience.

Nobody but me drank Jager.

My next-door neighbor is a cab driver.

Score!

1. Attend Christmas party at wife's job.

2. Find out wine and liquor cost money, but Yuengling is free

3. Order a pitcher for the table

4. Find out nobody at the table drinks beer

5. ??????

6. Profit!

So I take it you had a lot of Yuengling

Long text. My family has never been good at communicating lol...it worked well just explained that i could no longer do it with the stress it puts on my household and that she should be plenty financially ready. She agreed, thanked me profusely and said she'd get out. Thanks for the advice and ears guys.

Glad to hear it

That's easy.

How is that long text? Have you seen Jumbo or Subs write a post? Heck, even ix can't seem to get it out without a wall these days.

First bigtime thunderstorms I'm going to experience in 'nado alley are going to roll through later. Power lines run underground here, so I'll still see the big UFC card tonight. Tornados are never out of the question here, they are just a lot more common from March to June. Broski has a storm shelter in the garage. He lived in MD for 30+ years, he knows the kind of storms the DMV gets. Them summertime joints that blow up over the Potomac. Says, "wait 'til you see what we get." Took cover in his storm shelter three times this year.

First bigtime thunderstorms I'm going to experience in 'nado alley are going to roll through later. Power lines run underground here, so I'll still see the big UFC card tonight. Tornados are never out of the question here, they are just a lot more common from March to June. Broski has a storm shelter in the garage. He lived in MD for 30+ years, he knows the kind of storms the DMV gets. Them summertime joints that blow up over the Potomac. Says, "wait 'til you see what we get." Took cover in his storm shelter three times this year.

Sounds like too much for me. Stay safe

Stroker will post in here later tonight like: "we got cows..."

giphy.gif

my bad.  1965 -1975.  My CCR/Skynyrd Pandora station delivered during my commute this morning.  I'm at work friggin' pumped right now lol

I don't think there's ever been an era in popular music where the public was as receptive to musicians exploring and experimenting (from an artistic and, shall we say, psychedelic stand point). While there was certainly plenty of crap getting ample play on the airwaves, it seemed to be an exciting time for popular music. 

That, along with emergence of FM radio and, along the same time, public radio as we know it now - I'm sort of sad I missed out on that. Seemed like disc jockeys and on-air personalities had the kind of freedom we'd kill for now.

Archived