Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

People doesn't understand how bad taxis are. Either "Taxis ain't bad in my rural city" or "there should be fair play"

There wasn't fair play for years why start now

Do you think it was fair when taxis were the only way to get places and they'd overcharge and take longer routes and not accept credit cards

Uber evolved out of convenience as an adaptation to the taxi industry. Uber is the modern 21st century taxi. And anyone with a new car can do it. So perhaps the taxi industry, the dinosaur in this modern Era, should adapt their business model.

When Netflix came out, did blockbuster adapt? Did Kodak adapt after digital cameras came out? Change your business model or face extinction. Evolution is natural behaviour.

dude of course. i need to defend my title as the best corn hole team at the ES tailgate.

I will not be there have fun

Whoa, ix is British?

Nope. Thanks for the fanfest tickets.

The don't think there is much point going early other than lower line for stuff. But they were giving out the same stuff three hours later. So I could have gotten it then.

I ended up getting the Pearce bobble (if you recall the was a big ethical dilemma about whether to attend that game or redskins Eagles... And I think we can all agree going to redskins Eagles and seeing Kirk drive the team down and seeing all those Eagles fans leave without a word was hilarious)

Seriously it was all green in the lower bowl and Eagles fans were bragging about it. "Ain't no red here. All green." Seeing them leave without a word was so damn funny. One kid yelled out the car as we were walking back GO HOME EAGLES FANS lol

$33 bucks a pop. I think I have to throw my money at that, just because it was the greatest commercial I've ever seen.

And coincidentally rumours are coming our about the OC an QB not seeing eye to eye ( hmmm)

He's likely gonna be on his fourth team in four years. Don't care who his daddy is it now much fellatio the DC media performed for him. Questions start to rise when you start leaving a blood trail everywhere you go

I saw a few people in the game day thread talking about how much we suck, because we didn't keep him or just promote him to HC, while the Falcons were on their way to a 38-0 blow out. We have some idiot reactive fans.

I saw a few people in the game day thread talking about how much we suck, because we didn't keep him or just promote him to HC, while the Falcons were on their way to a 38-0 blow out. We have some idiot reactive fans.

Falcons fans keep yapping about how bad they suck now, and I keep tellin' 'em...it's your OC, people. They usually look kinda confused, :huh:  then they notice I'm in a Redskins shirt/jacket, and it dawns on 'em...and you see the lightbulb come on over their heads. :o

And my SIL handed me a nice pretty red bag with a gift "especially for me"...I look in the bag, and I let out a little scream...I said, "I see burgundy & gold in there!"  It's a really nice zip-up hoodie jacket!  Score!

Half of the afternoon was spent with me & my BIL huddled over my phone checking the score, LOL...and we were by far the happiest people in the room, high-fiving & singing HTTR when I got the final alert...oh, and the hysterical laughter when we saw the Falcons score. Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

So all the midnight shows at Alamo Drafthouse are sold on Friday...duh.

however, they have a 3:30 AM, 4:15 AM and a 5:00 that are still wide open.  How badly do I wanna see Star Wars?  Hmmmm.  Wife probably ain't 'bout that life, though.  Might have to fly Han (solo).   ;)

So all the midnight shows at Alamo Drafthouse are sold on Friday...duh.

however, they have a 3:30 AM, 4:15 AM and a 5:00 that are still wide open.  How badly do I wanna see Star Wars?  Hmmmm.  Wife probably ain't 'bout that life, though.  Might have to fly Han (solo).   ;)

I told my wife last year that I wanted to go see the last Hobbit movie. She didn't want to go naturally. I told her I wanted to leave early in case there was a long line, that set her off into a fit of laughter. She underestimates nerd power. 

I told my wife last year that I wanted to go see the last Hobbit movie. She didn't want to go naturally. I told her I wanted to leave early in case there was a long line, that set her off into a fit of laughter. She underestimates nerd power. 

They don't get it.  Simple as that.

"She can't fire while cloaked."  #nerdstuff

Falcons fans keep yapping about how bad they suck now, and I keep tellin' 'em...it's your OC, people. They usually look kinda confused, :huh:  then they notice I'm in a Redskins shirt/jacket, and it dawns on 'em...and you see the lightbulb come on over their heads. :o

And my SIL handed me a nice pretty red bag with a gift "especially for me"...I look in the bag, and I let out a little scream...I said, "I see burgundy & gold in there!"  It's a really nice zip-up hoodie jacket!  Score!

Half of the afternoon was spent with me & my BIL huddled over my phone checking the score, LOL...and we were by far the happiest people in the room, high-fiving & singing HTTR when I got the final alert...oh, and the hysterical laughter when we saw the Falcons score. Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

A good friend of mine is a Bears fan. I text her early, when it was 14-0 and asked if she's watching the game. I get back, nope, I'm on the beach on STT. Then, the second that kick missed I asked if she was still on the beach and she said "yes :(", so I sent her puppy pictures. ols.

That story I just wrote sounds so incredibly lame and sorry, now that I'm rereading it. Like a special needs 8 yo wrote it. and den mes went for da ice creems.

So when do we hear that the Redskins have signed another TE?

soon I hope

They don't get it.  Simple as that.

"She can't fire while cloaked."  #nerdstuff

It's not that we don't get it...it's just that soap operas are about as far as we can let our minds wander & fantasize.  If we went any further, we would expect the laundry fairy to show up & GET THAT **** DONE! :lol:

And no...Vulcan is NOT a real language :P

I actually meant to say Klingon, LOL

Hahaha, Kyle has nobody to blame but himself.  He has Matt Ryan, good RBs and freaking Julio Jones.  I dunno abt their O-line, but HE brought in Chester, who I'm sure is still an turnstyle.  Now, the league will see he is not some boy genius, hahaha

Yep.  No reason he shouldn't have gotten it done.  The argument on the radio here is all about Hankerson, tho.  Roddy White wasn't getting thrown to when Hank was healthy, (because he's Shanahan's boy) and now that he's on IR, Roddy's still not being targeted. (at least that's what I hear, I only watch what's on RedZone and saw nothing yesterday).   

Sweet. Josh Bolin is my boy, but that American remake can't hold a candle to the Korean version

Check out "I Saw the Devil." The main character from oldboy (Min-Sik) plays the bad guy. I Saw The Devil is even darker and more disgusting than Oldboy....and a better film, IMO

I already watched that a few months ago. It was great as well. Personally though, I liked OldBoy better between the two but that actor crushed each role. He is excellent

I already watched that a few months ago. It was great as well. Personally though, I liked OldBoy better between the two but that actor crushed each role. He is excellent

Choi Min-Sik is considered the "Denzel Washington" of South Korea.  All he does is thrillers and action movies.  He ain't built for feel good rom coms or dramas.  

Last one, then i'll stop talking Korean cinema.  Have you seen "The Man From Nowhere?"

It is getting a 100% rating on Rotten.  Might be the best Korean film I've ever seen....and I think I've watched close to 100 Korean movies in the last 5-6 years.

Archived