Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I watched that clip above and didn't even finish it. Looks mundane.

You think it looks boring!?  :(   Dude, it's one of the most action packed movies I've seen in the last 10 years.  Extremely graphic, too.

that film won multiple Grand Bell awards in 2010 (Korea's version of the Oscars), and has a perfect 100% positive review rating on the most commonly used movie website on the planet. Literally, there's not a single critic who didn't like the movie.

The Man from Nowhere is anything but mundane lol.

-------

as an aside --- i just tried to google "rudolf she likes me gif"   (thinking i'd get teh giff of rudolf the red nosed reindeer jumping around happily flying.....   instead i got page after page of  anal sex animated gifs..........  at work.......  what the hell is up with that?  what am i missing?

oh yeah... brad johnson  :)

not the adulterous politician .... 

as an aside --- i just tried to google "rudolf she likes me gif"   (thinking i'd get teh giff of rudolf the red nosed reindeer jumping around happily flying.....   instead i got page after page of  anal sex animated gifs..........  at work.......  what the hell is up with that?  what am i missing?

isn't the reindeer spelled "Rudolph"?

-------

oh yeah... brad johnson   :)

not the adulterous politician .... 

It's probably just going by relation to your normal searches 

Cam is not a GREAT QB (yet), he is however, one of the most freakish athletes we have ever seen.

No hate from me, that guy is good. Very good.

EDIT: Far from a bust though.

Agree with you.  Cam leads the league in total TDs (28 passing, 7 rushing).  That is very impressive seeing as how his #1 receiver missed the entire season.

But he's middle of the pack when it comes to QBR and total completions.  Cam is also 32nd in attempts per game, which means he isn't asked to do a whole lot (Wilson is 36th, but people slobber all over him like Russell is asked to put the team on his shoulders).

But with the intangibles he has, he's gotta be a nightmare to game plan for.  Panters are a really fun to to watch.  And it's obvious that Cam is having fun out there  lol  #dab

Archived