Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Clearly the coffee is giving you a coke reaction.

haha.

Explain the vegan cookies...

I'll use fair trade chocolate- no slave kids, which Mars and Nestle have both admitted to knowingly using

Aquafaba (the liquid from canned or cooked beans) as an egg replacer. It has almost no flavor.

Ground Wheat Germ is also another great egg replacer.

Organic unbleached flour (probably Bobs Red Mill)

Not white sugar (sugar is bleached through bone char, gross) So, brown, coconut, stevia, etc.

I'll make coconut or almond milk

Butter I can thicken a lot of the above to replace.

Nope. Anything with cornmeal generally sucks, unless you coat it in BBQ and dip in ranch.

meh, sounds okay.

I like spaceships and boobs.

Dark Matter was great!  In no specific order, except the first one:

1.  Rescue Me - every guy should watch this.  Comedy/drama/action/suspense/ball-busting/sex/etc.  Denis Leary is awesome in this.  Show has some of the best cliff-hangers/WTF!? moments of any show I've seen.  Our boy Sin recommended it, I've watched it through 3 times now.  It's the life of a fire fighter post 9/11.  

2.  Persons Unknown - only one season, but 7 strangers wake up in a hotel in a ghost town with no clue how they got there.  

3.  Bloodline - thriller/drama - one of the best Netflix original series - about a family that owns a beach resort in the Florida Keys, elder son/bad apple with a dark past returns home bringing turmoil.

4.  Jericho - only 2 seasons, extremely good show. - post nuclear holocaust

5.  The 4400- sci-fi - mysteriously 4400 people appear out of an enormous orb of light.  All of which had gone missing at some point, all over the world, some dating back to the 1940's.  All looked the same as the day they disappeared, un-aged, etc.  Four seasons, solid show.

6.  Supernatural - current season just had it's mid-season finale, but there are 10 seasons in Netflix, and their seasons are "real" seasons with 20+ episodes per season.  Kick ass show about two brothers that hunt down supernatural beings.  Story takes great twists/turns throughout.

7.  Spartacus - blood, extreme violence, sex, boobs - 4 seasons of it........no futher explanation needed

8.  Daredevil - one of the best, if not the best, super hero shows out there.  The fight scenes are among the best ever, imo.

Heroes, Orange is the New Black, Wentworth (think OITNB - but Australian and more serious), Sliders (for the old school sci-fi peeps), Hawaii Five-O (new one).  Wife liked Sense 8, I couldn't get into it, might give it another try though.

Taze, I love that list but it's far too long to read. I came away with Sliders and you liked DM. Thanks.

Also, pretty hard to take you serious, with that avatar of yours. 

Aquafaba...does not seem like it would emulsify correctly.

Interesting.

I know, right? Stuffs amazing. I just started playing with it. It whips into a beautiful merangie 

Taze, I love that list but it's far too long to read. I came away with Sliders and you liked DM. Thanks.

Also, pretty hard to take you serious, with that avatar of yours. 

Rescue Me, Persons Unknown, Supernatural, Sliders, Jericho, Bloodline, The 4400, Spartacus, Heroes, Daredevil, Orange is the new Black, Wentworth, Hawaii Five-O, Quantum Leap, Hemlock Grove.

When you're trying to sell something on a local FB sell page, do NOT make extremely funny comments on a popular webs page.

Rescue Me, Persons Unknown, Supernatural, Sliders, Jericho, Bloodline, The 4400, Spartacus, Heroes, Daredevil, Orange is the new Black, Wentworth, Hawaii Five-O, Quantum Leap, Hemlock Grove.

What are they about?

Dark Matter was great!  In no specific order, except the first one:

1.  Rescue Me - every guy should watch this.  Comedy/drama/action/suspense/ball-busting/sex/etc.  Denis Leary is awesome in this.  Show has some of the best cliff-hangers/WTF!? moments of any show I've seen.  Our boy Sin recommended it, I've watched it through 3 times now.  It's the life of a fire fighter post 9/11.  

2.  Persons Unknown - only one season, but 7 strangers wake up in a hotel in a ghost town with no clue how they got there.  

3.  Bloodline - thriller/drama - one of the best Netflix original series - about a family that owns a beach resort in the Florida Keys, elder son/bad apple with a dark past returns home bringing turmoil.

4.  Jericho - only 2 seasons, extremely good show. - post nuclear holocaust

5.  The 4400- sci-fi - mysteriously 4400 people appear out of an enormous orb of light.  All of which had gone missing at some point, all over the world, some dating back to the 1940's.  All looked the same as the day they disappeared, un-aged, etc.  Four seasons, solid show.

6.  Supernatural - current season just had it's mid-season finale, but there are 10 seasons in Netflix, and their seasons are "real" seasons with 20+ episodes per season.  Kick ass show about two brothers that hunt down supernatural beings.  Story takes great twists/turns throughout.

7.  Spartacus - blood, extreme violence, sex, boobs - 4 seasons of it........no futher explanation needed

8.  Daredevil - one of the best, if not the best, super hero shows out there.  The fight scenes are among the best ever, imo.

Heroes, Orange is the New Black, Wentworth (think OITNB - but Australian and more serious), Sliders (for the old school sci-fi peeps), Hawaii Five-O (new one).  Wife liked Sense 8, I couldn't get into it, might give it another try though.

Persons Unknown was such an awesome premise, and really good for a while. The ending kinda ruined it for me though.

Adele is a terrible artist. And I listen to Ariana grande and Maroon 5. Nothing about her music is catchy or of redeeming value.

We all have our own tastes. I personally think she's great. Hell of a voice, and considering I'm trained in and work in live and recorded music, I can tell you, that ain't autotune. She's the real deal.

But honestly, I don't really think you can say her music isn't catchy. I think just given the sheer response to her music as well as the album sales negates that just from an objective POV. I can respect not digging the tunes. Like I said, we all have our own tastes. But I think there are legit factors in play that can dictate that her music certainly is catchy.

When you're trying to sell something on a local FB sell page, do NOT make extremely funny comments on a popular webs page.

What are they about?

Out of that list I certainly recommend Orange is the New Black. Netflix original dramedy about a women's prison. It's brilliantly done.

I was so disappointed when Wall signed with Adidas... Because I KNEW I would NEVER own a pair of his shoes. I wear Adidas slides, that's it. I can't stand their sneakers man.

Oh yeah, speaking of Friday Night Lights, Adrianne Palicki is seriously underrated. I always thought she was kind of hot.

she'd make a nice trophy wife. Has a faith hill thing going. 

Justified was missing from Taze's list. I'd also add Life on Mars (the BBC version) and Torchwood (again, the BBC version). Even if you aren't a Doctor Who fan, Torchwood has enough sci fi and seperate stories to stand alone. 

If you really want to go retro though, and it can be a little dated, start over with Magnum PI (still convinced that Higgins was Robin Masters... Zeus! Apollo!) or the aforementioned Quantum Leap. 

Justified was missing from Taze's list. I'd also add Life on Mars (the BBC version) and Torchwood (again, the BBC version). Even if you aren't a Doctor Who fan, Torchwood has enough sci fi and seperate stories to stand alone. 

If you really want to go retro though, and it can be a little dated, start over with Magnum PI (still convinced that Higgins was Robin Masters... Zeus! Apollo!) or the aforementioned Quantum Leap. 

Didn't know Justified was on Netflix or I would have definitely added that one.  Great show.  One of the ones I actually was able to watch real time when it was still on.  

Hell on Wheels, if you like westerns.  Arrow if you like superheroes.  Is Flash on there?  Another great superhero show.

Didn't know Justified was on Netflix or I would have definitely added that one.  Great show.  One of the ones I actually was able to watch real time when it was still on.  

Hell on Wheels, if you like westerns.  Arrow if you like superheroes.  Is Flash on there?  Another great superhero show.

Is that all you do? Seriously, I have a fat old homeless dude living here and he can't watch that many shows. Do you have a job?

I have Pime, Flix and the Sling

Archived