Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Is that all you do? Seriously, I have a fat old homeless dude living here and he can't watch that many shows. Do you have a job?

I have Pime, Flix and the Sling

I have a great job.  And no, it's not all I do.  We have a 7 year old that keeps us plenty busy.  

A lot of these shows are older and have been out a while.  Quantum Leap, Sliders are like 20 years old.  And a lot are only 1-4 seasons.  It's not like I watched them all last month.  **** spanned over years and years in most cases.

Binge watching makes it easy too.  One can easily watch a season of a new show over a weekend now, considering most new shows have short seasons (12-13 episodes).  

I knew 

I have a great job.  And no, it's not all I do.  We have a 7 year old that keeps us plenty busy.  

A lot of these shows are older and have been out a while.  Quantum Leap, Sliders are like 20 years old.  And a lot are only 1-4 seasons.  It's not like I watched them all last month.  **** spanned over years and years in most cases.

Binge watching makes it easy too.  One can easily watch a season of a new show over a weekend now, considering most new shows have short seasons (12-13 episodes).  

Quantum and Sliders sounded familiar.

I admittedly am hoping that JarJar Binks is the new sith lord. Haven't been reading the Star Wars thread, I assume that theory has been thrown around and discussed? The theories are out there, and they're intriguing.

It would give a whole new meaning to that role in the prequels. Totally change him from a pointless bumbling idiot who gets lucky as hell in the battle scenes, to a master deceiver who bluffed everyone harder than Phil Ivey at a table full of novices.

It would make the prequels better if he is the sith lord. The bomb dropage would rival Vader being Lukes da-da, I think.

I've gotten dragged into an intense debate about burritos and people said Moe's was garbage and I literally flipped my table in rage

People say Chipotle is bad and Moe's is better. Then on another forum it's Chipotle good Moe's is the worst. Who is correct in this situation?

I've gotten dragged into an intense debate about burritos and people said Moe's was garbage and I literally flipped my table in rage

People say Chipotle is bad and Moe's is better. Then on another forum it's Chipotle good Moe's is the worst. Who is correct in this situation?

Qdoba.........I like Moe's, but like Qdoba better.  Each are really good.  Never had Chipotle that I know of.  

I prefer California Tortilla. They have bacon, and buffalo wing burritos. They win.

And  wall of hot sauces from all over varying in spice from mild to nightmare in the bathroom.

I think the pork at Moe's is a little too dry for my taste. And I also am not a fan of Chipotle's recent moves to appeal to the natural fallacy and fear mongering.

Chipotle is great if you want the runs and potential e.coli.

Moe's used to be a lot better, but their chips suck now (at least up here)

usually less crowded too

This, so much.  Chipotle is so "hip," everybody wants to eat there.  Line for lunch is usually out the door.  There's a Qdoba about 1 1/2 blocks further down (still in the heart of downtown) and there's never a line.

****ing millennials.  They all wanna "check in" at Chi-poop-le.

Qdoba's used to be lined out the door at one location near my office.  Same with the Salsarita's.  And at times, Moe's.  There was another Qdoba though, about 15 mins away on the other side of town, used to meet the wife there for lunch and if I got there at 11:45 am, no line.  

Working from home, haven't been to one in a while though.  Hell, even the Moe's near me is 15+ mins away, I have enough time to get there, order, drive home and barely make it back in my lunch hour.  

Archived