Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Weird. When we win a game, the Stadium threads are slow and empty. Lose a game, and everyone and their brother is posting for three days. Goes to show you where some of our fanbase is.

Lol. I started organizing some of my collectibles yesterday since I went to Orioles fanfest and got a bag of free ****.

I put all my redskins stuff in one corner. There's just a redskins helmet, a souvenir cup from FedEx field, a Stephen Davis redskins bear, a Kerrigan bobblehead, all on a free towel giveaway from the Saints game. That's it. That's all I got

there is no reason it shouldn't've been seven straight... that OT loss still burns....  

bad.

and let's not forgot that 4 of those 6 wins were against the nfc east, worst division in football.  Falcons are/were a fluke

bad.

and let's not forgot that 4 of those 6 wins were against the nfc east, worst division in football. Falcons are/were a fluke

2nd worst. There are no 3 win teams in the NFC East like there are in the AFC South.

Choi Min-Sik is considered the "Denzel Washington" of South Korea. All he does is thrillers and action movies. He ain't built for feel good rom coms or dramas.

Last one, then i'll stop talking Korean cinema. Have you seen "The Man From Nowhere?"

It is getting a 100% rating on Rotten. Might be the best Korean film I've ever seen....and I think I've watched close to 100 Korean movies in the last 5-6 years.

Had it on my radar for a while. Just checked and saw its on Amazon prime streaming so ill try to catch it this week.

Weird. When we win a game, the Stadium threads are slow and empty. Lose a game, and everyone and their brother is posting for three days. Goes to show you where some of our fanbase is.

I'm surprised today in particular. Wasn't a defining win, let a lead slip away, time management issues, play calling issues. One of our worst games this year. You'd think all the couchside GMs and OCs would be out blasting today about how stoopid we are.

I'm surprised today in particular. Wasn't a defining win, let a lead slip away, time management issues, play calling issues. One of our worst games this year. You'd think all the couchside GMs and OCs would be out blasting today about how stoopid we are.

Still a few stubborn ones in the Cousins thread calling him a game manager and the usual. But yeah, surprised it's been quiet.

Watched The Purge last night, and that movie made me so damn angry. Could barely finish it. Between the stupid daughter, the boyfriend, the ****stain kid, and the stupid wife ("We can't do this honey. We're not animals." Umm, stupid ****, YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T), I was at my wits end.

Still a few stubborn ones in the Cousins thread calling him a game manager and the usual. But yeah, surprised it's been quiet.

Never have understood that POV. This team has been the revolving door of QBs. Save for the few years Campbell was the starter for sure. Other than that, 20 years plus of retreads, wannabes, and never was...es?

Now we finally actually get a game manager, and you don't like him BECAUSE he's a "game manager"? Like, I get it, why not us? Been so long! Blah blah blah.. in regards to getting someone prolific, or someone that's good enough to define the franchise and hold down the position and be a legit threat. But that kinda stuff takes time, or serious risk. As we've found out in the past.

Boggles my mind that we finally have a guy who is having a year that puts him in the upper tier of QB play, and we're still having that discussion. We have a guy who as of now, looks to be the answer for the foreseeable future while this team is built. That's something to breathe easy over. God forbid we actually put the QB discussions to rest for a bit and talk about the rest of the squad.

Watched The Purge last night, and that movie made me so damn angry. Could barely finish it. Between the stupid daughter, the boyfriend, the ****stain kid, and the stupid wife ("We can't do this honey. We're not animals." Umm, stupid ****, YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T), I was at my wits end.

I had a hate watch moment the other night...

Watched Christmas with the Kranks for the first time. OH...MY...GOD...

Son, let me decide to do something for myself and take my wife on a sweet ass vacation over the holidays after two decades of buying presents for the kids and have virtually every single person I've ever known turn me into the villain for it. PSHHH

I wish you would...

...because I'm gonna slap the **** outta you lookin ass.

I was screaming at my TV during pretty much that whole movie.

Just had my second interview at a veterinary surgical hospital. My supervisor-to-be was like, "don't tell them I told you this, but you're getting hired." She also told me that the working interviews usually last 2 hours, but I was there for 6 because it turned in to a training session. Then I go in to the main office afterwards and the head vet hands me $40 in front of all the managers. I was like, "I can't accept that", she of course insisted.

Boosted. Will probably log some overtime right off the bat too, with the holidays coming up.

Just had my second interview at a veterinary surgical hospital. My supervisor-to-be was like, "don't tell them I told you this, but you're getting hired." She also told me that the working interviews usually last 2 hours, but I was there for 6 because it turned in to a training session. Then I go in to the main office afterwards and the head vet hands me $40 in front of all the managers. I was like, "I can't accept that", she of course insisted.

Boosted. Will probably log some overtime right off the bat too, with the holidays coming up.

Happy for you man. You'll be in such a better place. I know you've got a heart for animals similar to mine, so you'll be fostering in no time too.

http://www.maxim.com/women/models/article/bar-refaeli-agent-provocateur-2015-12

Never have understood that POV. This team has been the revolving door of QBs. Save for the few years Campbell was the starter for sure. Other than that, 20 years plus of retreads, wannabes, and never was...es?

Now we finally actually get a game manager, and you don't like him BECAUSE he's a "game manager"? Like, I get it, why not us? Been so long! Blah blah blah.. in regards to getting someone prolific, or someone that's good enough to define the franchise and hold down the position and be a legit threat. But that kinda stuff takes time, or serious risk. As we've found out in the past.

Boggles my mind that we finally have a guy who is having a year that puts him in the upper tier of QB play, and we're still having that discussion. We have a guy who as of now, looks to be the answer for the foreseeable future while this team is built. That's something to breathe easy over. God forbid we actually put the QB discussions to rest for a bit and talk about the rest of the squad.

I had a hate watch moment the other night...

Watched Christmas with the Kranks for the first time. OH...MY...GOD...

Son, let me decide to do something for myself and take my wife on a sweet ass vacation over the holidays after two decades of buying presents for the kids and have virtually every single person I've ever known turn me into the villain for it. PSHHH

I wish you would...

...because I'm gonna slap the **** outta you lookin ass.

I was screaming at my TV during pretty much that whole movie.

by upper tier.. i assume we mean upper 50%  ??  right???

but...  frankly--- since this is the only time in about 20 years the redskins have SNIFFED top 50% of QBs other than 1 year each with 1) Brad edwards and 2 ) the-brief-and-shining-moment-of-camelot-pre-knee :(   

upper 50% rocks like ......

SA-SI-Swmsuit-Happy-GIF-05-compressor.gi

Archived