Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My continued watching of The Strain rests on the strength of the premiere. I got dragged into watching it last summer, and they went for the knockout with the pilot, and offered up a **** platter 3-4 weeks straight, with a solid last 2 weeks. For a show with this much hype, thats just not gonna cut it for me. Just way too much bad acting and absurd situations and responses.

It starts this Saturday. Can't wait.

Oh, good. Right on time...

Gotcha. That's definitely one of my shows, and I'm glad I'll have something else to watch soon. I'm glad the The Strain is coming back tonight, and I didn't even like the show first season that much. This summer has been even deader than usual when it comes to shows to watch.

I've only been watching True Detective and Ballers on HBO. Got so desperate earlier this week I actually have MTV's Scream TV series a shot......never again....

I have no idea of Scream TV but the name reminds me of MTV's Fear that came out in the early 2000's. It was towards the end of my relationship with MTV but it was fun to watch I think. Essentially, they'd send a group of people to an allegedly haunted location and have them do creepy ****.

Anyone remember that show?

Dont remember it. But honestly, there are tons of shows like that now. Ghost Adventures probably the most egregious one.

Whatshisface and his boys are a bunch of gumps. Its basically 42 mins of "Come at me bro!" Ridiculous.

At least Most Haunted gave off an authentic feel, and then there's creepy ass England. These dudes, instead of wanting to be respectful and communicate with the dead, instead act like the dead bumped into them at the bar, spilli g Jack all over their smedium shirt

Dont remember it. But honestly, there are tons of shows like that now. Ghost Adventures probably the most egregious one.

Whatshisface and his boys are a bunch of gumps. Its basically 42 mins of "Come at me bro!" Ridiculous.

At least Most Haunted gave off an authentic feel, and then there's creepy ass England. These dudes, instead of wanting to be respectful and communicate with the dead, instead act like the dead bumped into them at the bar, spilli g Jack all over their smedium shirt

I eat up Ghost Adventures. They are a bunch of douchebags but I still love it. Zach Baggins I think is his name. His best bit is when he gets the chills and starts freaking out inexplicably. The whole thing is a production I'm sure, but it's fun for me.

I think Ghost Hunters was more legit, but then one of the two founders quit the show.

I love the Halloween specials when they do a live broadcast from some haunted locale. They don't do them like the used to.

Little Miss Sunshine is on Cinemax right now. Love that movie. One of my all time favorites.

Oh its all fake, trust me (and im a believer in the paranormal). My thing is like, they dont even sell it. At all.

And you cant have an all male cast for a show like that. Women and children have always done a better job of selling fear to the audience.

Funny thing. I don't believe in the paranormal but ghost shows entertain me and scary movies scare me.

6 and 8 are your bets.

Those longs shots are fun for a dollar bet...Craps pays...and it makes it more fun like I stated.

Betting on the odds are the way to win.

Pass or don't pass depends on the point. 4 and 5...you want to bet opposite. Same with the come line.

The biggest thing with craps is managing your money. It is a really fast game. Pay attention and read up on odds.

Tripled my stack last time I played. I go to Vegas every year.  

I feel like I'm hardly in here anymore. Between contract season at work and the move, I feel like I have zero time anymore.

Haven't been to the gym in two weeks, yet I've lost an inch off my waist. Just been going and going and going like that damn battery bunny.

I'm tarred.

I feel like I'm hardly in here anymore. Between contract season at work and the move, I feel like I have zero time anymore.

Haven't been to the gym in two weeks, yet I've lost an inch off my waist. Just been going and going and going like that damn battery bunny.

I'm tarred.

Hang in there buddy!  We got to get together again for some wings, beer, and titty watching man.  

Ray Donovan, True Detective, ANW. SLakes Sunday nights a little less depressing

Dat Ray Donovan tonight broski!  Mick going all gangsta, like cooking **** up in the kitchen in prison lol. 

jeebus...my life seems all tv when i hear myself...still haven't seen humans or ray Donovan and missed the last two seasons of hell on wheels...i still like going outside too much i guess and am the dinosaur type--no tablets, old flip phone never used to surf or even go online at all...

Archived