Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I just read up on it. Yikes. With how well the story they asked her to write turned out, I would have burned all copies of this original publishing, with an adult Scout and older Atticus

$$$$$  The brinks truck just rolled up to her retirement home.

I know who he's talking about. But really? We're calling her Tay Tay?

I felt the testosterone leaving my body upon reading that

I said the same thing over the weekend.

I think it was IX who brought up "Tay Tay" first. Then all these other dudes followed suit. You kinda expect something like that out of IX. Not half of the RTT crew though. My mind was blown.

It's not a sequel, it's the original story submitted to the publisher....

right...but as far as the story is concerned, this new book (or the first one she wrote) takes place 20 years after TKAMB

Probably all the roids.

you would know.  rage much, bro?

We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible.

And we count these moments, these moments when we dared to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars...to make the unknown known.

We count these moments as our proudest achievements.

But we lost all that

Or perhaps we've just forgotten..

That we are still pioneers, that we've barely begun and that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us

That our destiny lies above us

I shall never understand the female brain.

You should rejoice. If you understood it completely it woild probably mean that you're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just gotta listen and observe. Over the years you pick up more and more tidbits, and you start to understand more. Doesn't make it any less annoying. But at least you get where they're coming from.

Occasionally

thanks goon, code works, it not perfect circle but a lot better than what i had, you gave me an idea what to do thanks

You should rejoice. If you understood it completely it woild probably mean that you're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just gotta listen and observe. Over the years you pick up more and more tidbits, and you start to understand more. Doesn't make it any less annoying. But at least you get where they're coming from.

Occasionally

honestly, i think its her time of the month

Archived