Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Id love it, I just never looked into its cost or how effective it is.

Hair pie lmao

The horror...

Like I said, I don't care if it was my own bed, Id just pick up my things and leave

Ive always mentioned this, but always apparently come off like im one of those douches that only wants a Charles Barkley. Not true. Landing Strip is good, underbrush is good, anything that gives me a decent workspace. But if you can hide a switchblade in it.... I just can't work with that.

And some probably do that as some kind of statement. And thats cool. Just don't be mad when no one wants to take the elevator down to the parking garage level.

My boys have 2 at home. I will inspect them upon my return and post back here my thoughts.

Add

I played with the minion toys along with my 4 year old and noticed nothing. I'll pay attention this time.

Glad u mentioned minion toys in last sentence. From first sentence, thought you might be talking about hairy bush.

**** you, century link. Best down/up we got through CL was 32/3. Just had comcast xfinity installed yesterday, we're doing 113/12 through the modem and our wired router is pushing 69/11 to the PS4.

hope it'll help with the lag some when online gaming.

I believe that's the first time I've ever heard anyone say that.

Well i don't have a whole lot of choice. For my isp, i have them or frontier. Frontier pushes under 20, sometimes below 10. But comcast is always over 100.

For video service, i love their x1 operating system. So so easy to find whatever i want. Definitely like them better than directv or dish.

We don't have fios here.

Fios isn't all that great and their TV operating system is slow, clunky and substandard even compared with something from 2005.

For $200 a month I get 50/50, their highest cable package and HBO, plus one multi room dvr that I barely ever use. No phone.

^^^ That's steep for FIOS. Didn't know they were that costly

They aren't, until your 12 month promotions run out of you 24 month contract.

$15 HBO

Something like $30 between the DVR service and the other receiver in my bedroom.

These add ins drive up the cost by a ton.

DirecTV sucks. Fortunately, I mentioned previously they are putting in a Fiber Optic Lumos network in our apartment community this month.

That will include Internet up to 1gig and digital TV. I'm Considering ditching DirecTV and going with the Lumos package. The only reason I have DirecTV is for the HD channels but this will include all of them as well. Our dish goes out when it sprinkles it seems which is annoying so that wil be improved and it shouldn't be more than the $120 I pay now.

DirecTV sucks.

5184976413_09f423ce8d.jpg

What don't you like about it? I've been with DTV for like 8 years now, no issues. Of course, it's not like I have a choice. As an out-of-town skins fan, I needs dat Ticket. So...they kinda got me.by the balls.

Here in Colorado it's either directv, dish, or comcast.

What don't you like about it? I've been with DTV for like 8 years now, no issues. Of course, it's not like I have a choice. As an out-of-town skins fan, I needs dat Ticket. So...they kinda got me.by the balls.

Free Sunday Ticket Max for me this year!

We need a weekend bro'.

But you'll need to take care of things your end.

They won't let me in if I bring anything from here darn it!

Hail.

Man, I train this lady's dog and she pays me with weed. Last bag came with a piece of paper describing the strain, it was called "Dr. Grinspoon", and it is especially good for creativity. I was thinking up some silly beats on the drums.

I grew my first three plants ever over the past few months. Two of them turned out to be male plants (unsmokable, no THC). I was ****ing blown man. My two best plants, one was 3 feet, I grew attached to them. It was difficult and time consuming to take care of them.

Chopped down those two, going to try to make cannabutter out of them. They have trace amounts of THC in the leaves and stems, so you boil them in butter for 24 hours and it extracts it.

I haven't found out if my third plant is male or female yet, still focusing on growing it taller.

I've been with them for 5 years. It's outrageously priced imo and Ive called to ask if there was anything they could do and they refused.

Plus like I said, the rain knocks the signsl out a lot, which granted, has only been a problem at my new apartment not my previous one.

Also, the PPV thing is a mess to me. I go to the channel, can't buy it from the TV, so I call up, pay for it, huge inconvenience, go back, channel starts playing, stops

5 minutes in. Oh sorry gotta go to some channel in the 700s. Find the movie I paid for, oh but sorry again, it's not over for another hour and a half. Guess you have to catch it on the next showing. Hope you didn't have plans.

Probably the only thing I like about DTV is the App where I can mess around with my DVR and set it like a week

In advance from anywhere. If everything was as easy as that it would be great.

Also, haven't had good experiences with customer service. Spent 30 minutes one time because they kept telling me I wasn't even a subscriber.

I've been with them for 5 years. It's outrageously priced imo and Ive called to ask if there was anything they could do and they refused.

I called DTV 2 months ago and got $45 off/month, free Sunday Ticket Max and a $200 gift card. The trick with them now is threaten to leave and actually set a cancellation date. They'll throw anything they can at you to get you to stay.

Free Sunday Ticket Max for me this year!

My man! Fancy Matthew.

Same here. Free ticket, $15 off bill for 6 months, free install on the move, 4th wireless genie box free, free hbo/show for 3 months (even though I already had them) lol.

Not to toot my own horn, but I do "friendly and polite but disappointed" very well when talking to customer service reps lol. I got all day bro, yes I'll hold while you see if you can get approval from your supervisor.

tumblr_mwlqx4LXpm1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

My man! Fancy Matthew.

Same here. Free ticket, $15 off bill for 6 months, free install on the move, 4th wireless genie box free, free hbo/show for 3 months (even though I already had them) lol.

Not to toot my own horn, but I do "friendly and polite but disappointed" very well when talking to customer service reps lol. I got all day bro, yes I'll hold while you see if you can get approval from your supervisor.

Haha not bad!

I had read about the deal I mentioned above on Slick Deals. Just called them and said I was trying to see if they could lower my bill any since all my discounts went away. The best they could do was $15 off for 6 months. Told them that wasn't going to help and I set my cancellation day for 2 weeks later.

They literally called me 2 hours later and offered me $45 off a month for 12 months, free Ticket Max and a $200 Visa gift card. Immediately took it lol

I called DTV 2 months ago and got $45 off/month, free Sunday Ticket Max and a $200 gift card. The trick with them now is threaten to leave and actually set a cancellation date. They'll throw anything they can at you to get you to stay.

Damn man, why you so fancy!? Learn the homies!

That's all you gotta to with directv. Call for them discounts, man. Express frustration with new customers getting cute deals, signal going out, dish is gonna offer me this, etc.

Archived