Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ain't that joint like 3 hours?? I remember back when I saw it on a kid on AMC, when AMC was commercial free, and I swear they had an intermission. gave me and my dad time to use the bathroom and reup on something to drink

The original director cut is but dvd was edited to 2:45

Happens when you get to know posters on a deeper level. This is really the only thread where you can do that. Every other thread and everyone is trying their damndest to seem smarter and more sophisticated than the other guy.

Generally its like real life. Some people you just have your ups and downs with. Me and Taze weren't exactly on the best of terms this time last year from what I remember. Fastforward a year and he's my boy.

Pretty sure I got a concussion today. Its all good. Ready to head home in a bit

Hitting with that truth broski.  It was a little over a year ago, I went full asshole.  Found this thread, thanks to Chewie, kept seeing his ass post in here and after getting to know him a little in multiple video game threads, jumped in here.  

It's the Holy Grail of threads on ES.  Got to know you a lot better along with everyone else, and everyone got to know me too.  Tons of life experiences shared on here.  Tons of ball busting.  Tons of awesome advice.  Tons of keeping it real with each other and getting each others backs.  

Love all you guys and gal (our sweet Mary :) ).  Best damn people on ES.  

Man these guys simply quit their job and play fantasy baseball all day. "Peter in Colorado" won one million dollars playing fantasy baseball at DraftKings. I don't know how you can do that but if you can make steady income playing fantasy baseball online more power to you 

You like pros pretending to be amateurs?

Better than you pretending to be a pro body builder.

Absolutely.

This is clearly the best thread on this board with a grouping of the coolest people. Unlike other threads where some of those bammas act like you're not cool enough to discuss the topic, or too left, right, religious, or whatever...we welcome everyone and keep it moving.

Man these guys simply quit their job and play fantasy baseball all day. "Peter in Colorado" won one million dollars playing fantasy baseball at DraftKings. I don't know how you can do that but if you can make steady income playing fantasy baseball online more power to you 

It's gotta be taxable right?

I don't know that stuff. Do I look like an accountant

Look at this 

Thousands of people concurrently watch the DraftKings video feed. Some are current players who are researching the competition, others are newbies looking to learn the best way to play, and others are just fans of certain fantasy players.

Why would I want to watch someone play fantasy football or baseball. I ain't do that. I wanna watch you, you better have some 3d graphics on like Madden or some **** 

I can't deny that this one day fantasy trend is growing, they've made 14 millionaires through this stuff. Sounds intriguing but I'm not ready to put my money down yet 

Look at this 

Why would I want to watch someone play fantasy football or baseball. I ain't do that. I wanna watch you, you better have some 3d graphics on like Madden or some **** 

I can't deny that this one day fantasy trend is growing, they've made 14 millionaires through this stuff. Sounds intriguing but I'm not ready to put my money down yet 

Yeah that's just really lame. You're basically following other people following sports.

Yo dawg I heard you like fantasy sports so I put fantasy sports in your fantasy sports...

Look at this 

LOL  I'd imagine if that is considered income, they would have to report it on taxes.

Dont think so. Not for a few more weeks iirc. Im watching Season 4 on Netflix

Gotcha. That's definitely one of my shows, and I'm glad I'll have something else to watch soon. I'm glad the The Strain is coming back tonight, and I didn't even like the show first season that much. This summer has been even deader than usual when it comes to shows to watch.

I've only been watching True Detective and Ballers on HBO. Got so desperate earlier this week I actually have MTV's Scream TV series a shot......never again....

Archived