Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hey at least your parents didn't nickname you after a piece of candy

Skittles ?

I've always hated my name so thanks for that lol

Whoever installed your DTV did a poor job. I rarely lose signal and never for more than a few minutes.

Red zone is better than Sunday ticket. I guess if i was out of skins viewing area i would want Sunday ticket.

And directv does their own red zone, and it's not as good as the other one

Red Zone is overrated. Best part about Sunday ticket is actually being able to watch each game in 30 minutes or less.

I almost asked TK to make it "Winchester" and ignore any protest. :lol:

Haha! TK would be happy to oblige no doubt. :)

Thanks again, and to TK as well.

Little dude is taking steps now. He can string 4-5 steps together in a row. All this at 9 months and a couple weeks.

Lone Starr: A million? That's unfair.

Pizza the Hutt: Unfair to payor but not to payee. But you're gonna pay it, or else!

Barf: Or else what?

Pizza the Hutt: Tell him, Vinnie.

Vinnie: Or else Pizza is gonna send out for *you*!

I watch that stuff all the time. It's crazy to think that these are the thoughts that go through peoples minds.

I'll watch that episode later.

Guy just snapped and is on a rampage. Crazy. Thats what happens when you don't stand up for yourself and loved ones, and continue to let people like that run your life. It doesn't go away. It doesn't get better. It gets worse.

I've had a few neighbor altercations myself, for that very reason. You dont stand your ground against people like that, and you condemn yourself to further harassment, or worse.

PD never does anything. Ever. And it ****ing sucks

Band that opened the HR Derby was atrocious. I asked my buddy who is a music connoisseur, "this band, or The Who?"

He laughed and shook his head, then proceeded to go on a little diatribe about it.

Man, the new HR Derby format lost my attention fast. I dunno, maybe I'm desensitized to it after seeing Big Mac in '99.

Archived