Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Seriously. She is tapping away again.

Insane.

I heard what she was saying and interpreted it as such.  I think it goes back to what I posted earlier today, about people confusing "understanding why" with "it's ok for a man to hit a woman if/because/etc.".  

When it's really just understanding actions have consequences and people should not assume everyone shares the same beliefs on what they deem appropriate, normal and decent behavior.  

In this particular case, woman hits a man expecting not to get hit back, not knowing what that man believes, if he was taught not to hit women, etc.  Taking the flip the coin approach....50/50 odds

Heads - he was raised/taught not to hit a woman, don't worry about it, hit him.  No consequences.

Tails - he's an asshole, cares less.  Swing at him and potentially get hit back.  

http://www.wired.com/2015/07/new-horizons-scientists-react-geological-detail-pluto/

Ladies and gentleman, I give you Pluto:

7-8-15_pluto_color_new_nasa-jhuapl-swri-

Pluto and Charon:

pluto_charon_color_final.png?itok=ud6os8

3 milion miles away when that was taken, on the 8th. New Horizons will be a little under 8,000 miles from Plutos surface when it reaches its destination. Be ready for history in the making on Tuesday.

Apparently that's our first look of Charon's surface. Cool stuff.

Yup. Neither have been seen as anything more than a bright dot, or in Plutos case, a heavily blurry/pixelated mass. Humans have never seen these two bad boys in this detail. Ever. Can't believe its really going down. Ive been waiting for this since I was 17

I remember meeting Flava Flav in CLT back in the day when PE was on tour, he was ****ing awesome man.  Invited a young 17-18 yo Taze to a party in the hotel lol.  

Edit: Can't remember what year it was, but it was between 92-94.

Flav was awesome back in the day. I met Terminator X back in the day, he had this Prince purple old school van in his driveway. My buddy knew him so we went to his house in NY. He was a cool dude.

He actually gets a pass for this one. He's a California Cornball, he knows nothing of mid-Atlantic fine cuisine

Obviously knows nothing, because Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs with Old Bizzle is the signature meal of the bay region. How often has Old Bay been discussed on here, even this thread? There's a dude with the screename Old Bay, lol. I love when he posts.

Alright Do Itch, my aunt in Australia complains that it's not sold there, so you being on the other coast not watching movies would make it difficult for you to ever see Old Bay. You don't like seafood either, right? Bodybuilder that don't like seafood...mmm mmm mmm.

Try blue crabs if you're in town. Old Bay is dumped all over 'em. If you ever see the Old Bay spice, it's amazing to season meats with. Probably what I use the most.

Archived