Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Glad you got a nice week to relax Sinister.

Yeah. Then it's back to regular life and responsibility. 

Then again, it has been a trying time, going this long without sex and seeing all these asses and breasts bouncing everywhere. knowing  I can't have none (at least without feeling horribly guilty and ashamed).

Na serious, whats old bay? Sounds like a version of Old spice

I actually don't fault you for this. You're from SoCal. Y'all don't know nothin' about Old Bay

DUDE! Even the frigging Liverpudlian knows! And he talks all funny and **** and knows nottin'!

I'mma fixing to beat you around the head with a wet kipper. 

Just because. 

Hail. 

Liverpudlian...I picture this:

SWIFT_gulliver_lilliputians_f_96_100_47.

Was about to start drinking 30 mins ago after a long ****ty week of work.  Then out of the blue, wife says something about helping clean up the kitchen tomorrow.........**** that.  Just cleaned it up to get her off my ass for the weekend lol.

Now, it's Miller time!

That just means you'll have more time to do other stuff for her tomorrow.

Oh goodness! What day is that concert so I know not to leave my house that night?

Last year when One Direction came, I couldn't even get to my street man. Soccer moms and screaming teens were everywhere. One lady thought I was going to shoot at her, when all actuality, I just popped the trunk to get groceries. lol

Tay Tay is performing Monday and Tuesday

Oh Jesus. You bammas are for real.

*let the record show that this is the first time I have ever used the term bamma in this thread*

I'm about that Katy Perry. **** that other chick.

I saw her too. She's a good live performer.  She was flying in the air like a bat at her concert

if you watch lip sync battle, this is the best performance

Sometimes I lose my patience. But I refrain from acting on that for a period of time. Then if nothing changes, I'll act on it more calmly.

Unless it's in Sunday "going back to the city"  traffic in a tourist town.

Man. Just tried one of those Bud Light Mixx Tails. 25 ounces of horrible yuck called "Long Island iced tea" that has a nice kick. Probably would have been better off with a forty of Olde E though.

I have a craving for one of their Cheladas .It is something like a kid and a electric socket......ya just gotta 

Archived