Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

KFC yesterday launched a personal pizza with a boneless fried chicken breast filet as the crust instead of the usual dough over in the Philippines. They're calling it the "Chizza."

The fried chicken filet was spotted over at BGR and comes topped with pizza sauce, pineapples, pepperoni, onion, bell peppers, and cheese. Basically, it's the same as one of the chicken filets from the Double Down but re-purposed as crust and topped like a pizza.

chizza.0.0.jpg

Box with cooking instructions immediately retrieved from trash...

Funny and sad because a) they're making boxed mac 'n' cheese which is kid food at best, and b)they need the instructions because boiling water and adding milk, butter and the cheese packet is too hard to figure out.

So I was having a real good day. And then I took a shower. And the radio's playing. And a song came on that stopped me cold. A song that was 'our' song with the only person I've ever truly loved. And lost through stupidity. And regretted on more occasions that I care to remember. And then the song. And then the emotions. And then the cruddy night of nothingness inside your head.  

I HATE being Human. 

Human emotions SUCK!

Hail. 

Thats that AT&T chick right? Shes packin heat in the back yard as well.

Yep, Ilyana Vayntrub (sp). And agreed about that backside.

The chick is a prototype. The kind of girl you make out with after she eats a sauerkraut and onions hot dog.

So I was having a real good day. And then I took a shower. And the radio's playing. And a song came on that stopped me cold. A song that was 'our' song with the only person I've ever truly loved. And lost through stupidity. And regretted on more occasions that I care to remember. And then the song. And then the emotions. And then the cruddy night of nothingness inside your head.

I HATE being Human.

Human emotions SUCK!

Hail.

I immediately turn that song off and change it to whatever my favorite song of the moment is.

Care to share what song it was?

I mentioned sometime back, ST, that I saw her in some bit part in some HBO show in an R-rated scene---and in what I saw I'd have guessed 26-28 (still way young to me, of course) but the way they make her up in those commercials I'd think more like a...robust... 17-18 year old. And that's way too much thought for me to be giving the matter.  :mellow:

BTW, it's "Milana" 

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

One thing I've noticed over the years. I generally find women who are around my same age attractive, the most.

Right now, at 33, I find professional women, married women and MILF's hot. When I was in my 20's I was into college chicks. In my teens I wanted that teen poon. You get the drift.

Hot is still hot. But a close generalization to what I've observed in my own taste.

One thing I've noticed over the years. I generally find women who are around my same age attractive, the most.

Right now, at 33, I find professional women, married women and MILF's hot. When I was in my 20's I was into college chicks. In my teens I wanted that teen poon. You get the drift.

Hot is still hot. But a close generalization to what I've observed in my own taste.

I've noticed the same thing.  A 50 year old would not have done it for me 15 years ago at all, but I find a lot of them smoking hot now.  It definitely broadens the availability of eye candy.  I gotta wonder if it's gonna hold true till the end.  I cringe a little, but in the end I hope so.

Wonderwall- Oasis.

It was a LONG shower. Sighs.

Hail.

It's a beautiful song.

My first dance song at my wedding was Wonderwall by Ryan Adams. It's a beautiful rendition of the song, one I think is personally better than the original. A real tear jerker if you have it attached to a strong memory.

It's strange how one attaches certain memories to certain songs. Most songs I can attach to a specific memory or feeling. There are a few songs I can't hear without crying.

Fix You by Coldplay for instance, reminds me of my wife's deceased father. He committed suicide in a very tragic manner. I tear up, thinking about that sadness any time I hear it.

Anyhow, I feel you GHH. It's absolutely normal to have the feelings you do. Even therapeutic sometimes I'm sure.

I've noticed the same thing. A 50 year old would not have done it for me 15 years ago at all, but I find a lot of them smoking hot now. It definitely broadens the availability of eye candy. I gotta wonder if it's gonna hold true till the end. I cringe a little, but in the end I hope so.

Double roast beef on your sammich. ;)

Archived