Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Well the O's aren't exactly playing well. We've lost 8 of the last 10 after winning 18 of 23. Just get to the All Star break over .500 and I'll be content at this point.

Didn't realize you guys were struggling. We were doing well too but Escobar and Span got hurt the same game, and the Reds just owned us. We cancelled a game due to "rain" (injuries) the other night.

you could pull up the O's/Nat's threads from last year. Got ugly. Real ugly. And that was just for a mid-season interleague game. I couldn't imagine if it were world series.

For a while there last season, it looked like the O's and Nats could meet in the WS. I'm afraid that an O's/Nats thread will pop up today, sorry if I call you guys horrible names. Nah man, I'd do my best to be peaceful.

meditation_sun.jpg

Taze, I just walked away from that thread.

The judgmental way that people are coming across is beyond absurd to me.

I will read it, but I won't likely respond/post anymore.

Ehh, life goes on.

Yeah, it's something else in that thread broski.  It's crazy that some cannot understand that someone can be against domestic violence and hitting women, but understand why the kid hit her.

I was raised to never hit a woman and in the past when confronted with a threat (story I posted in there), I didn't resort to physical violence with her.  That's what I believe, unless its dire circumstances like life threatening against me or my girls.

Understanding why he did what he did is not condoning his actions or beliefs on the topic.  He hit her cause he doesn't care about respecting women and obviously was not raised to treat women right and never lay a hand on them in anger.  Or....his parents tried to teach him that and he wasn't having it and blew it off.

Which is why he punched her for hitting him.  I think the biggest problem is people are twisting "understanding why" to "defending his actions".  When it's so simple, he doesn't share the same beliefs on hitting women and doesn't care about the consequences, etc. if he does so.  

right, wrong, or indifferent

that kids career is over before it started

went all ray rice on her and ruined whatever future he has

more dumbassery

Career as a pro, very very likely it's over.  My guess is he could still possibly land a scholarship with a small college and get his education.  He wouldn't have to wait a year if he stepped down to an FCS school, I wouldn't think.  

Right or wrong, I'm sure someone will give him a chance and he will resurface next year.

Lol sorry sarcasm meter on the fritz again ...I need a beer

Oh man...I should have known...GIF

It's my own fault I should have put a emoji after that one. Sorry guys.

Yeah, it's something else in that thread broski.  It's crazy that some cannot understand that someone can be against domestic violence and hitting women, but understand why the kid hit her.

It is crazy to think about really. I do not completely understand how folks can't understand what others are saying and assume they are supporting or defending the situation.

I can't imagine hitting a woman. I was taught the protect women and children mantra, same as everyone else in our age range.

I agree with that as well. I even told my wife...I have two sisters to fight those battles.

Ehh... I'm going to let this one go.

Archived