Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

No expandable memory on the S5, **** that. Might as well get the newest iPhone.

You can add memory to the S5 with the micro SD cards, up to 128GB.

Edit:  you must have meant the S6, cause yeah, its gonna be standard 32, 64 or 128 like the iPhone.  I'd go with the new iPhone too if I were upgrading again based on that.  One of the reasons I went with my S5 was I didn't want to wait on the 6 plus, got it for $59 and could upgrade to 128 GB if I wanted too, extremely cheap when compared to the iPhone 6/6 plus.

LOL, I love ya Springy. I love both phones, my iPhone 4 was one of the best phones I've ever owned. I love my wife's iphone 6. I have and love my Ipad and Apple TV.

I'm not hating on Apple at all. I just don't see it as a rip-off design, most likely because they all look the same to me for the most part. Yes there are obvious differences as well as similarities.

Been thinking about Apple tv.

Right now I have Chromecast. Main steaming is Netflix, HBO Go and Amazon Prime (mainly rented movies).

Benefits of Apple tv over other streamers?

Right now I have Chromecast. Main steaming is Netflix, HBO Go and Amazon Prime (mainly rented movies).

More preference than anything right now.  You can sync up the Apple TV with your network and stream photos, videos from the phone or computer, and have full access to your itunes account.  I personally think the Apple TV has the best built in wireless wi-fi connection (comparing to Roku).

But, it will not have Amazon Prime since it's a direct competitor. So the Chromecast allows you more options for viewing (Netflix, Amazon, HBO Go, etc.).  

I actually own two Apple TVs, bought both a long while before I subscribed to Amazon Prime.  Most Smart TVs, blu-rays, console game systems offer all the options that I didn't have before.  When we go on trips, we take the Apple TV with us for Netflix though.  

More preference than anything right now. You can sync up the Apple TV with your network and stream photos, videos from the phone or computer, and have full access to your itunes account. I personally think the Apple TV has the best built in wireless wi-fi connection (comparing to Roku).

But, it will not have Amazon Prime since it's a direct competitor. So the Chromecast allows you more options for viewing.

Chromecast has no Amazon either.

I think the only thing that offers all of my viewing preferences is the Fire Stick (not sure they have HBO Go yet).

Can you rent movies with Apple TV?

My Panasoic is a smart TV but it is absolutely awful for all its features. I know it does Netflix but I don't think it offers anything else. Support for the model is dead as well because it is a discontinued plasma.

Yeah I mean S6, I'll stick with my S5 for another year. Best phone I owned.

I'm in for 2, so I got no choice lol.  But I never use all the space anyhow.  I only used 45% of my 16GB iphone 4 space.  My wife, she filled up her 32 GB iPhone 4 with music, thus justifying getting the 128 GB iPhone 6.

Chromecast has no Amazon either.

I think the only thing that offers all of my viewing preferences is the Fire Stick (not sure they have HBO Go yet).

Can you rent movies with Apple TV?

My Panasoic is a smart TV but it is absolutely awful for all its features. I know it does Netflix but I don't think it offers anything else. Support for the model is dead as well because it is a discontinued plasma.

yeah, you can rent movies through Apple TV as well as buy them via iTunes.

Hey Sin, you ever get caught up on Hell on Wheels?

(It was you watching, right?)

Yeah it was me. Never got around to it. Tried to catch up with On Demand but it was so far into the 3rd season that some of the earlier episodes were no longer available, so I said **** it. I'll just wait for it to come out on Netflix, or wait for them to do a marathon or something

Yeah it was me. Never got around to it. Tried to catch up with On Demand but it was so far into the 3rd season that some of the earlier episodes were no longer available, so I said **** it. I'll just wait for it to come out on Netflix, or wait for them to do a marathon or something

Let me know. **** gets cray.

sorry to butt in, picked up a firestick w/kodi wizard addon.....apple is going down  ;)

Marvelous feeling when you're able to catch a woman's eye. There's that nervousness at first when you make eye contact. You're not sure if she thinks you're a creep or you're cute, but then she flashes you that genuine smile and you know you've got a winner.

Forgot how that felt.

Then again, she might actually think I'm a creep, but I'm going to take this one as a victory. 

Lil goon after 3 episodes, "dad, why is she wearing shoulderpads?"

Lmao

Good ol 90s attire

That show needs to be remade in the quality of today's shows. Duchovny could be like a higher level agent now. Skully too.

nvm . . . imdb says there's an xfiles reboot in 2016 planned

Archived