Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm not sayin', just sayin'...

His tickets (at his demand) are capped at $20. He recently gave an interview where he said "I'm not just wealthy, I'm ****ing loaded, my fans should be able to see me reasonably"(I quoted that, but paraphrased, sorry...), so I'm giving up my $40, and a co-worker is too...I want to see the man in the flag, and he better wear it...he came from nothing and does everything he can for his peeps.

Beyoncé will just keep tickets at $100+ and not give a ****.

I love Kid Rock lol.  He's one of the most down to earth famous people from what I've heard.  I know years ago, when he was in Charlotte, he showed up at RJ Gators (bar we used to go to that shut down - was down the road from UNCC) and started drinking with the locals.  

That was the one Monday night the wife wanted to go elsewhere to eat.  Bartender showed us pictures of him hanging out.  They said he asked the musician they had scheduled if he could play, then picked up the guitar and started jamming and singing, just because.  Don't get much more down to earth than that.

This is after he had just performed for 2-3 hours that night.

I love Kid Rock lol.  This is after he had just performed for 2-3 hours that night.

I love him too...hubby actually had no idea about the Silverado commercials, still thought it was Seger(Predicto love, lol)

He's done more for poor folks in Detroit than anyone knows, a friend of mine is from there with parents still in the area, and THEY love him.

He'll keep giving back when he's long gone. Not sure many others can/will/do.

Bawitabaw dabang dabang diggy diggy diggy said the boogie said up jump the boogie. That's my jam. The country music-ish Kid Rock isn't my cup of tea. The closest to country I'll go is Lynyrd Skynyrd. There are a couple country songs from back in the dizzle that I enjoy, but other than that no.

Kid Rock laughed when he read his mean Tweets on Kimmel. Heard he was an awesome dude before that, but that confirmed it. Alot of celebrities get pissed at those.

Funny, when Bawitabaw and Cowboy came out, I thought Kid Rock was going to be the Fred Durst type. Not morph in to a country rock singer.

Bawitabaw dabang dabang diggy diggy diggy said the boogie said up jump the boogie. That's my jam. The country music-ish Kid Rock isn't my cup of tea. The closest to country I'll go is Lynyrd Skynyrd. There are a couple country songs from back in the dizzle that I enjoy, but other than that no.

Kid Rock laughed when he read his mean Tweets on Kimmel. Heard he was an awesome dude before that, but that confirmed it. Alot of celebrities get pissed at those.

Funny, when Bawitabaw and Cowboy came out, I thought Kid Rock was going to be the Fred Durst type. Not morph in to a country rock singer.

Have you ever heard his first album?  I have to LOL when I hear it.  It's called Grits Sandwiches for Breakfast, search it on youtube they have the full album.  

The Polyfuze Method was leaps and bounds and more like the mainstream style he was known for.

Have you ever heard his first album?  I have to LOL when I hear it.  It's called Grits Sandwiches for Breakfast, search it on youtube they have the full album.  

The Polyfuze Method was leaps and bounds and more like the mainstream style he was known for.

We're missing you in the club section. u Mia lookin mug

Well, he started off as a DJ, so there's that...when you mix enough stuff together, you get KID ROCK!

We've got a dog named Cowboy that comes in for daycare, and my God we all love that damn dog. He's so cool. I always think of Bob when Cowboy's there, for some reason.

"I'M A COWBOY, BADASS IN BLACK, SINGIN' HEY HEY HEY HEY!"

I'm so jealous of those elitist UNC athletes who got a free ride to grad school while I had to go through a ton of **** just to get in one

It's so stupid

I wish I could just be given a golden ticket to UNC grad school. These athletes don't know how good they have it. Do you know how many people want that golden ticket. Just given away for free to an athlete so he could get eligibility. I'm jealous.

Yeah... poor you.

Looks slightly different that my S5........iPhone 6 rip off the S5?   :P

Similar, yes, but people complained about the S5 being all plastic, etc.  Both are great phones. Loved my Droid II, my iPhone 4, my S5 and my wife's iphone 6.

Looks like my S5

That's what I'm sayin, looks almost identical to my S5.  If anything, apple going with the huge screens for the iPhone 6 and 6 plus, that was a design rip off of the Galaxy S5 and Note that already had been doing that.

I'm not pro Apple or Android, I like both platforms.  Just sayin though.

That rounded aluminum edge looks exactly like the iPhone.

I had to do a double take because I thought it was an iPhone.

My S5 has rounded edges.  

galaxy-s5-early-impressions-0.jpg

I'm out of this convo.  This will spiral downward fast.  My bad for even bringing it up in this thread.

Don't want to disrupt the zen of the RTT.

LOL, I love ya Springy.  I love both phones, my iPhone 4 was one of the best phones I've ever owned.  I love my wife's iphone 6.  I have and love my Ipad and Apple TV.

I'm not hating on Apple at all.  I just don't see it as a rip-off design, most likely because they all look the same to me for the most part.  Yes there are obvious differences as well as similarities.  

Archived