Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Taze and Kosh,

I was up in your territory today. Went to have dinner with my parents in Harrisburg. We ate at the Hickory Tavern off, I believe Mallard Creek. I had the Colorado Chicken and we had the pita crab dip for appetizer. Cool place. Music was up way too loud.

Taze and Kosh,

I was up in your territory today. Went to have dinner with my parents in Harrisburg. We ate at the Hickory Tavern off, I believe Mallard Creek. I had the Colorado Chicken and we had the pita crab dip for appetizer. Cool place. Music was up way too loud.

Yeah, Hickory Tavern off Mallard Creek is a cool place.  If I'm going chicken, you picked the dish my man, love that one.  Haven't been in a while, was it a band?  Or just pumping the music too loud?

Yeah, Hickory Tavern off Mallard Creek is a cool place. If I'm going chicken, you picked the dish my man, love that one. Haven't been in a while, was it a band? Or just pumping the music too loud?

No band. They had basketball on, but when the KU/Ark game ended, they blasted the music all through the restaurant.

Taze and Kosh,

Yeah, I've been there a few times. Was it crazy busy ?  Good spot, Never busy the times I went...but I typically went mid-day...no weekends. I think I typically just get wings or some other bar snack.

You ever been to Three Monkeys in downtown Harrisburg ? Food and service are generally decent for a little dive bar...not sure it's a place to go with the folks because it really is just a bar. Burgers are just ok, The hot dogs suck.

Fries and pretty much everything else I have had there is pretty good.

Yeah, I've been there a few times. Was it crazy busy ?  Good spot, Never busy the times I went...but I typically went mid-day...no weekends. I thing I typically just get wings or some other bar snack.

You ever been to Three Monkeys in downtown Harrisburg ? Food and service are generally decent for a little dive bar...not sure it's a place to go with the folks because it really is just a bar. Burgers are just ok, The hot dogs suck.

Fries and pretty much everything else I have had there is pretty good.

Three Monkeys is where my "last time I drank liquor" issue happened one year ago lol.  I used to hit them up all the time, ran into the owners son the other day, great guy, they are Giants fans (from NY), we shot the **** for a bit.  

Not too busy. Line just started forming when we were leaving. Never been to Three Monkeys but I pass by Monkey Joes on the way to their house.

Three Monkeys would be a couple of stop lights down from where your parents are near (take a right on Roberta Rd. from hwy 49, then past the Food Lion, there is the Harrisburg Town center, its in there.  

I love the place, just haven't been there in a year :/  

Food is all bar food.  Wings are good, wraps are good.  Nachos good.  Burgers good.  When they have the pulled pork BBQ special, really good. 

Not too busy. Line just started forming when we were leaving. Never been to Three Monkeys but I pass by Monkey Joes on the way to their house.

Isn't Monkey Joes some kind of kids place ? I guess you drive up 49 ?

Three Monkeys is where my "last time I drank liquor" issue happened one year ago lol.  I used to hit them up all the time, ran into the owners son the other day, great guy, they are Giants fans (from NY), we shot the **** for a bit.  

Three Monkeys would be a couple of stop lights down from where your parents are near (take a right on Roberta Rd. from hwy 49, then past the Food Lion, there is the Harrisburg Town center, its in there.  

I love the place, just haven't been there in a year :/  

Haha. I think I remember that story.

By owners you mean the older lady ? I think she is the owner. My wife gets her nails done at the salon right across the parking lot.

Funny thing is besides Bellacino's, I don't think I have ever eaten at any of those other restaurants around there...I do go to that Loews frequently though.

Isn't Monkey Joes some kind of kids place ? I guess you drive up 49 ?

Haha. I think I remember that story.

By owners you mean the older lady ? I think she is the owner. My wife gets her nails done at the salon right across the parking lot.

Funny thing is besides Bellacino's, I don't think I have ever eaten at any of those other restaurants around there...I do go to that Loews frequently though.

Yeah, the owner is an older lady, her son works/manages there too, he's kinda short, beard.  Both really great people.  New Yorkers through and through.  When Cuse plays, thats usually on every TV in the joint (or it used to be lol).    

Bellacinos is gone, its Flannigan's Irish Pub now.  Pretty good, but I think they are gonna go out of business soon.  They are not busy enough on the weekends to compete.  Sad, I love the place.  

I shop at that Lowes too man, hate the remodeling right now.  I honestly can't wait until the new Harris Teeter is built near the QT on 49.

I know Bella's is gone...went to Monkey's about 2 weeks ago. They've been gone for about a year. I'm over that way a few times a year waiting for her to get her nails done. Thankfully that part is rare.  

Wife and I were just talking about the remodel...it has become beyond annoying.

I go to the HT in University when I need certain things. For example of all things the GMIL loves some Helluva Good Bacon Horseradish  dip...So I pick her up some here and there.

I know Bella's is gone...went to Monkey's about 2 weeks ago. They've been gone for about a year. I'm over that way a few times a year waiting for her to get her nails done. Thankfully that part is rare.  

Wife and I were just talking about the remodel...it has become beyond annoying.

I go to the HT in University when I need certain things. For example of all things the GMIL loves some Helluva Good Bacon Horseradish  dip...So I pick her up some here and there.

Yeah, that's the HT I hit up now when needed.  Every once in a while, the HT out there near the 485 off Harrisburg Rd.  Next time you hit up the Monkey let me know, I'm down for a few rounds.

I'm f's up and probably not going to get any p .... This is no good :(

How is that first part unusual ?

How is that second part unusual ?

Pretend at midnight it's Palm Sunday.

That wouldn't be unusual either...I don't know what to tell you. PM MoCo/Clueless for some advice.

Yeah, that's the HT I hit up now when needed.  Every once in a while, the HT out there near the 485 off Harrisburg Rd.  Next time you hit up the Monkey let me know, I'm down for a few rounds.

You ever been to this spot...

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1371&bih=688&noj=1&site=webhp&q=capriccio+pizza&oq=capricci&gs_l=serp.1.0.0l10.275549.278038.0.281341.8.7.0.1.1.0.220.785.2j3j1.6.0.msedr...0...1c.1.62.serp..1.7.783.kHFubjSKelQ

Wife is from Jersey and we went to the one there she used to go to...found out they were opening one here a few years back. We've been a few times and it has always been great. I only dine in though.

Good stuff man. What a real pizza should be...and I'm from DC.

Thinking of going to this next week.

http://www.carolinabrawl.com/index.html

You ever been to this spot...

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1371&bih=688&noj=1&site=webhp&q=capriccio+pizza&oq=capricci&gs_l=serp.1.0.0l10.275549.278038.0.281341.8.7.0.1.1.0.220.785.2j3j1.6.0.msedr...0...1c.1.62.serp..1.7.783.kHFubjSKelQ

Wife is from Jersey and we went to the one there she used to go to...found out they were opening one here a few years back. We've been a few times and it has always been great. I only dine in though.

Good stuff man. What a real pizza should be...and I'm from DC.

Thinking of going to this next week.

http://www.carolinabrawl.com/index.html

I'm gonna have to check that out.  I've only been to the HT lol.  Brain fart, said Harrisburg Rd, meant Rocky River Rd.  I need good pizza....

Nice set up.

When I read the first post I was like, damn Kosher, way to be a dick.

haha. My first response to him was another dig, but it was still in good fun.

Probably would have got me a short vacation though. I was just letting him play into it.

On a serious note : I have heard good things about Logans...I just have never been.

We gotta hit up Dave and Busters with PJ and throw down some brews.  If memory serves, he has to wear his hat backwards for one game of bowling.  Then I'll get hustled in pool.

Absolutely. Perfect.

Never bowled at that one...but I used to shoot pool back in the day. Not a terrible bowler either.

Anyone know of an automatic music organization software?

I have about 35 gigs of music.  Some of it is organized properly (main folder Artist, Sub-folders Albums, then Songs).  Many of it is just loose songs.

I'm looking for a program that will create folders that are appropriate for the music.  It would probably take me hours to do all the work myself.  I've done a bit of research and it seems that MusicBrainz Picard will get my music named and tagged properly which is half the battle.  What I'm not sure I have found is something to put the music in proper folders and sub folders based on artist and albums.

Any help?

You guys r dicks  :(

Wait...We are certainly not that close sir.    :D

Start your conversation with Jill. Pictures are not needed.

Springy, I think you are going to have to go through and categorize all of it. I don't smoke weed, so I don't have the patience for all of that.

Good luck, looking forward to an easy way to categorize all that stuff myself.

I hate how some downloads are labeled and then you have to try to figure out all that crap or make playlists to separate them.

Archived