Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I love ratchets and ratchets love me.

Was watching the news this evening and they were talking about the dumb llama crap. This is national news.

Shoot me in the face

Wtf you got against llamas, I love llamas.

Do y'all ever wonder if you were meant to fall for one girl? I want to get married one day, but I honestly can't see myself ever married. Its like my boy Marvin Gaye said in "Heavy love affair" "many girls love me but its still a lonesome time"

Not in the Tailgate, apparently.

seriously she is amazingly hot.  there are few women that can match her.

Hey, hey, hey!!!

I agree, she's smokin'. With photoshop.

She can't really have all that booty with no cottage cheese, it costs major money for that...we real women know.

And I must keep the booty. It's one of those silly "house rules".

I love ratchets and ratchets love me.

Wtf you got against llamas, I love llamas.

Do y'all ever wonder if you were meant to fall for one girl? I want to get married one day, but I honestly can't see myself ever married. Its like my boy Marvin Gaye said in "Heavy love affair" "many girls love me but its still a lonesome time"

I took this as you wanna marry a llama. It's early over here, son.

Someone is sounding like a hater...

don't do it, dude...just don't...you know we ****es are jealous! It's what makes us go all neurotic just cuz a guy doesn't call on time, LOL (I'm sure Jumbo could add TONS to this discussion in his field)...

but not hatin'. At all.

It's all her fault. She's the one who has to fight a group of idiots to get out of her house/gate/landscape, whatever.

You know she complains in her head, or loves it. Either way, she's complicit. And should be included in the idiot category.

don't do it, dude...just don't...you know we ****es are jealous! It's what makes us go all neurotic just cuz a guy doesn't call on time, LOL (I'm sure Jumbo could add TONS to this discussion in his field)...

but not hatin'. At all.

It's all her fault. She's the one who has to fight a group of idiots to get out of her house/gate/landscape, whatever.

You know she complains in her head, or loves it. Either way, she's complicit. And should be included in the idiot category.

This post is a great start to the weekend Thank you Mary. I am indeed laughing out loud.

I don't know if you intentionally did this...but the reference to Jumbo and Tons...sealed the deal as a great start to the day. Jumbo isn't really that big.

Side note...none of us stated we wanted to have a conversation with her...we all know how that would go.

WTF is this dress everyone is talking about? And why should I care?

You shouldn't it is silliness.

I WAS RIGHT!

It was all in the light...it's on GMA right now!

MrsGoon showed that to me last night...she asked me, what color is this dress?

It's blue and black.

She sees white and gold.

I'm still clueless as to why.

Asked my boys, they see blue and black too.

Weird.

It's ES. No woman is hot enough and no restaurant is good enough.

Different strokes for different folks. She's a pretty girl physically....(even if the back-end is a bit much for my tastes).... Which, through a computer screen is good enough. But I don't know if I could. I might get stage fright.

Archived