Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My exercise teacher told me after working out legs, the following day it is good to do a very light workout. I forgot why she said why, but it helps me

I was alternating legs with a heating pad...straight up like an old lady.

Pounding water like I'm dehydrated.

Nothing.....so brutal.  We destroyed ourselves....again.

One day it won't be so bad, so I don't feel bad crying like a baby.

After awhile it'll be automatic.

Be like Docs ol' "Last Night A DJ saved my life from a broken ankle" lookin' ass

Exactly.

Favorite actor of all time is Lou Diamond Phillips lookin ass

Pink Floyd's "Time" does nothing for me lookin' ass

I got backhanded twice by a toothless meth head prostitute and then went home and took a nap lookin ass

I was alternating legs with a heating pad...straight up like an old lady.

Pounding water like I'm dehydrated.

Nothing.....so brutal. We destroyed ourselves....again.

One day it won't be so bad, so I don't feel bad crying like a baby.

Teach said you don't want heat. She said you want ice because it forces your body to pump blood to where its cold, and when the blood circulates it takes away some of the lactic acid.

Eat a banana, get some potassium.

From this day forward, I will refer to MoCo only as Skee-lo.

Teach said you don't want heat. She said you want ice because it forces your body to pump blood to where its cold, and when the blood circulates it takes away some of the lactic acid.

I always heard alternate. Heat expands the muscles, cold contracts them. so alternating makes the blood pump and push out. but what do I know. I'm fat.

From this day forward, I will refer to MoCo only as Skee-lo.

I always heard alternate. Heat expands the muscles, cold contracts them. so alternating makes the blood pump and push out. but what do I know. I'm fat.

Yeah I thought the same, but she told me you don't want heat to relieve soreness from working out. She told me to just ice it. 

An appropriate username you have there.

I'll follow your orders, Doc.

Much appreciated.

Exactly.

I got backhanded twice by a toothless meth head prostitute and then went home and took a nap lookin ass

Ole I'm a hop on COD, end up playing BF looking ass.

My favorite cereal is frosted flakes looking ass.

An appropriate username you have there.

I'll follow your orders, Doc.

Much appreciated.

No problem bro. 

6 year anniversary with the lady is on Monday. Our celebration will take place Sunday night where we will be heading into DC in the late afternoon and then going to the Caps game that night. It'll be her first game. Got the Clubhouse pack with the unlimited beer, wine, and food plus a tshirt. Gonna be a blast. I can't wait.

Then we both took the day off Monday so we can just lounge.

Exactly.

Even though the great Frank Underwood in House of Cards plays CoD I'm gonna diss RTT crew and play Battlefield lookin ass

I never realized how boring my life is until right now.

Lay on couch for 30 minutes watching boring tv. Walk into my room get on computer play video games for an hour. Go back on couch.

Rinse and repeat

Says he needs to work out, doesn't work out, complains about being bored and having nothing to do, while having 99 problems and women are all of them.

Hit the deck and do 100 pushups. Break em up in to sets, but reach 100. Take short breaks if you have to. Yeah you can do 2-5 sets of 8 reps with heavy weights to maximize growth, but I find that I'm the fittest when I do body weight exercises up to a high number of reps. Like I'll do 50-100 pullups, that's the goal. I'll knock out 12 reps at a time, down to 3 reps near the end when I'm tired. Just the way I like to do things. Just set some kind of goal and reach it. 500 jumping jacks, run a mile (more when you get in shape), or buy a Richard Simmons VHS tape.

Cue ignoring this.

Archived