Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

20 yrs ago today I bought my truck, today I bought my next one...odd

That is a good thing. You take care of what you have and it takes care of you until it cant.

Then you have to make a choice...repair or replace.

Some people do not realize that adding an expense takes away from your general wealth.

A proper investment on a vehicle can cost you less sometimes. Insurances, taxes, etc...

Kid Rock...... :(

Unsure what you are talking about ?

So 3 out of 4 of us see white and gold and the youngest sees blue and black. He explains to his brother that there's an explanation for it,but "they" wouldn't understand it.  That did it. First time I've gotten mad with them since being here. The smarter than you thing,(over something so simple),reached its limit there. 

Unsure what you are talking about ?

Just googled it, he talked smack about Beyonce, sayin she didnt have Purple Rain, but is the biggest thing on earth.  How can you be that big without at least one Sweet Home Alabama or Old Time Rock & Roll.  

Then went on to say: people are like Beyonce is hot, got a nice ****ing ass.  Im like cool, I like skinny white chicks with big tits, doesn't really ****ing do much for me.

Thanks Taze, wife has on some movie that I keep hearing her laugh and watching a moment or two...something with Sandler and Barrymore.

I love all types of music...Beyoncé is nothing I would bother with from what I have heard over the years. She is not even close to me to Whitney, Aguilera, Mariah. Several others are right in the discussion with her talent which does not come close. Sign me up for some Shania, Underwood, Clarkson, and more before Beyoncé. I simply have never been that impressed. I always thought at the end of the day Kelly was the better singer from her old group also.  

All of her songs sound so similar that it's boring and shows limited range to me.

I also have no idea why Kanye keeps getting involved with these type of situations.

It appears this "Lent" allows for one to enjoy seafood and many fast food joints are taking advantage of this period in time to serve seafood options

Look absolutely mouth watering

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/BrandEatingFoodReviewsFoodNewsAndFoodRecipes/~3/VBmyRY8uHPw/2015-lenten-fish-and-seafood-fastfood-round-up.html

People keep talking about how icky seafood is but you fry shrimp or clams or oysters and then tell me that's disgusting. It's not. It's delicious. 

white-castle-shrimp-nibblers-01.jpg

my female roommate while we were out drinking starts calling me out on my life decisions. She said your family is way too involved with your decisions.  She has been away from her family since 17 but i'm perfectly happy with my family being super involved.  I didn't want to be rude so i just listened to everything. 

my female roommate while we were out drinking starts calling me out on my life decisions. She said your family is way too involved with your decisions. She has been away from her family since 17 but i'm perfectly happy with my family being super involved. I didn't want to be rude so i just listened to everything.

Attention Ankles McGillacutty... This is what you have to look forward to when you move in with two women roommates.

my female roommate while we were out drinking starts calling me out on my life decisions. She said your family is way too involved with your decisions. She has been away from her family since 17 but i'm perfectly happy with my family being super involved. I didn't want to be rude so i just listened to everything.

What kind of decisions are they super involved in?

For some things you have to draw the line.

It appears this "Lent" allows for one to enjoy seafood and many fast food joints are taking advantage of this period in time to serve seafood options

Look absolutely mouth watering

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/BrandEatingFoodReviewsFoodNewsAndFoodRecipes/~3/VBmyRY8uHPw/2015-lenten-fish-and-seafood-fastfood-round-up.html

People keep talking about how icky seafood is but you fry shrimp or clams or oysters and then tell me that's disgusting. It's not. It's delicious. 

I hate claims and oysters.  But I could eat shrimp, scallops and calamari every day of the week.  Breaded and fried, steamed (shrimp/scallops), fried, grilled, etc.

Attention Ankles McGillacutty... This is what you have to look forward to when you move in with two women roommates.

Its only one.  

What kind of decisions are they super involved in?

For some things you have to draw the line.

I don't think they are super involved in anything.  She just said so.  I'm not really sure where its coming from. Of course i ask for their advice on things. I do want them to be involved in my life though in terms of being close to them.  Her parents are absolutely not and then she was i wish my parents were like that lol.  Maybe she was just talking down to me because she was jealous i have a great relationship with my parents??

I'm so jealous of those elitist UNC athletes who got a free ride to grad school while I had to go through a ton of **** just to get in one 

It's so stupid 

I wish I could just be given a golden ticket to UNC grad school. These athletes don't know how good they have it. Do you know how many people want that golden ticket. Just given away for free to an athlete so he could get eligibility. I'm jealous. 

You sir. You stated that you are perfectly happy with them being super involved.

Then you stated that you don't think they are super involved.

You don't see the contradiction of words there ?

I am close to my family...but I'm a grown man. I only ask them about things that I am certain they have experience in after I have already researched it myself.

My family loves my wife...but if they didn't...I would not care at all. Not even a little bit. The only thing that would cause a problem would be if someone disrespected me, by disrespecting her, or her disrespecting my family.  At this point though we are all family.

Just googled it, he talked smack about Beyonce

I'm not sayin', just sayin'...

His tickets (at his demand) are capped at $20. He recently gave an interview where he said "I'm not just wealthy, I'm ****ing loaded, my fans should be able to see me reasonably"(I quoted that, but paraphrased, sorry...), so I'm giving up my $40, and a co-worker is too...I want to see the man in the flag, and he better wear it...he came from nothing and does everything he can for his peeps.

Beyoncé will just keep tickets at $100+ and not give a ****.

Archived