Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just received a text from an unknown number in Akron/Youngstown/Kent, Ohio...or China.

Said:  PLS-TEXT-ME

Sounds like a fishing scam ? Never got one of these before ? I know exactly one person from that area...I have her mobile number and it is not that number, not to mention her and her husband live in Charlotte...when I looked up the number it said it was a landline in Ohio...but...hell I cant read Chinese.

Tell me something here folks. Very strange.

Just received a text from an unknown number in Akron/Youngstown/Kent, Ohio...or China.

Said:  PLS-TEXT-ME

Sounds like a fishing scam ? Never got one of these before ? I know exactly one person from that area...I have her mobile number and it is not that number, not to mention her and her husband live in Charlotte...when I looked up the number it said it was a landline in Ohio...but...hell I cant read Chinese.

Tell me something here folks. Very strange.

Massage parlor........you order moo shu pork and happy ending Mista Kosh..... :D

J/K - but I've heard about scams like that via cell phone, I'd just delete it.

Akron? Hmm maybe Lebron is trying to holler

Met him...He doesn't have my number though.

Massage parlor........you order moo shu pork and happy ending Mista Kosh..... :D

J/K - but I've heard about scams like that via cell phone, I'd just delete it.

haha. I indeed had my wife look into it as well as I did. We just have not idea, so deleted it.

Not much more frustrating that watching something on the DVR and you hit some secret ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A fast forward/rewind code and next thing you know you're at the very beginning of the recording. Rare but when it happens, **** it annoys me. Especially when you were at like minute 47 of a 90 minute program and have no idea that's where you were. Then you're searching, searching, searching. Blah..

I got to say, I'm starting to sour on this technological boom age of ours. I thank God I come from the last generation of the old world (where calculators were money Xmas presents, you couldn't use them on tests and you had to learn cursive) and then grew up in this new Tech Age of ours. Got to say, the more annoyed I get the more I appreciate what older folks have had to go through.

I got to say, I'm starting to sour on this technological boom age of ours. I thank God I come from the last generation of the old world (where calculators were money Xmas presents, you couldn't use them on tests and you had to learn cursive) and then grew up in this new Tech Age of ours. Got to say, the more annoyed I get the more I appreciate what older folks have had to go through.

I think those of us in our mid to late 20s grew up in the perfect time. We still remember the golden age of VCRs and all that but also get to enjoy the new stuff.

Does anyone else get a jerkish vibe from Grant Paulsen? I used to think he was pretty good when he was doing the redskins beat, but since he started hosting he seems pretty smug. I also hate how he just cuts callers off rudely before they have a chance to reply to whatever stupid point he's trying to make.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYO_ptkQsOo

Does anyone else get a jerkish vibe from Grant Paulsen? I used to think he was pretty good when he was doing the redskins beat, but since he started hosting he seems pretty smug. I also hate how he just cuts callers off rudely before they have a chance to reply to whatever stupid point he's trying to make.

He was at the Karl Alzner signing today announcing and he is alright but he's 1067 and everyone knows 980 runs this town 

Archived