Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

When I was about 15, my friend and I decided to jump on the back of a mailman's jeep. He knew us. He delivered our mail all the time. We were just joking hitching a ride. The son of a **** pepper sprayed us. I took the brunt as I was on the side behind him. That stuff sucks. I mean if he would have stopped and told us to get off the truck, we would have. Asshole.

A side story. I was at this party and I saw this dude laying on the couch. He was wearing a flannel shirt and these big glasses. This stewardess said he got drunk off pot. She told me not to disturb her friend, he was dead tired.

Wife just freaked out when she put her finger in the baby's mouth and felt his first teeth.  Two down on the bottom front.  She was like, "Ew! Ew! Ew!" and I looked over wondering what was so wrong.  She said they felt like little fish teeth.  Just sharp bumps on the jaw line. Pretty cool though.  His first baby teeth, almost 5 months to the day.

Wife just freaked out when she put her finger in the baby's mouth and felt his first teeth.  Two down on the bottom front.  She was like, "Ew! Ew! Ew!" and I looked over wondering what was so wrong.  She said they felt like little fish teeth.  Just sharp bumps on the jaw line. Pretty cool though.  His first baby teeth, almost 5 months to the day.

Pick up one of those little teething sack thingies that you can put stuff like frozen banana slices. it's been a lifeasver for me. 

I absolutely would in an instant. ( Wife would probably give me permission) 

Yet for some reason I get the feeling she is not talented. (Never saw her video).

That would be a horrible way to waste a free pass.

That bubble is all the talent I need to get the job done.

Off tomorrow........thank goodness.  Two hour school delay........**** yeah.  Gonna sleep in, then get Tazette ready for school, watch some cartoons with her for an hour, drop her off.  And just chill all day watching movies/tv.

Wife has been in Raleigh for work since yesterday morning (left at 5am) and leaves tomorrow at 3pm.  So it's just been me and the kiddo.  She snitched on me though, gotta work on that with her.  I left her rainbow sherbet sitting on the counter top, so it melted and I had to toss it, wife just bought it Monday.

So, I told Tazette, "Hey, lets keep this between us about the sherbet, don't tell mommy.  If she asks, I'll tell her, lets just not point it out, ok?"  She agreed.  Then the wife called to talk to her and tell her good night.  Tazette, "Mommy, guess what?  Daddy left out the sherbet and had to throw it away, he ruined it!"  

Gotta learn this kid right......ain't no snitchin up in this house!

Archived