Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

will Baseball season get here already

And the Jamaican truck is gone because it's too cold out every day, at least I assume. So keep telling me winter is awesome. When the temperature reaches the 70's again that truck will be back. Then I can grab some jerk chicken and watch some baseball again. Summer is the best. 

Finished it for ya Springy.

Hahahaha! True!

Wife is sick as ****, kid just getting over sickness, me just getting over sickness a week or so ago. Sucks balls like a mug taking care of the fam. **** being a housewife. Course I also work 10 hour days as well.

Hahahaha! True!

Wife is sick as ****, kid just getting over sickness, me just getting over sickness a week or so ago. Sucks balls like a mug taking care of the fam. **** being a housewife. Course I also work 10 hour days as well.

Yeah man, those baby/kid funks are the worst.  My ass would go 3-4 years at a time and never catch a cold (even though I was around sick friends/family, kissing on the wife with one, etc.).  Tazette gets some funk/cold at daycare, I catch it, **** knocked me on my ass lol.  

Okay my last bad joke for the night is

"Did dinosaurs ever wake up and say **** its monday"

Ok, you're cut off for the night.  Done son!

Alright so worst dog incident while I've been jogging just happened. This is an ongoing saga for me. I had just finished my jog actually, cooling down with a walk. I see a full grown german shepherd in someone's driveway. He starts barking and frolocking towards me. The owner didn't say anything so I was like, "I'm gonna jump on your car". Dog got too close, barking at me still, definitely would've stolen the jewels. I got up on the hood of dude's car. Owner made his way towards the G. Shep without saying a word. G. Shep made it's way around the back of the car towards me on the hood. Definitely could've jumped up there. So I got on the roof the car. As I moved up there I was like, "sorry, I don't want to dent your car." All the owner said the whole time was when he answered my apology with, "no, it's okay." The dog was at the hood barking.

Dude grabbed the dog, but he still struggled pretty badly with him. He got the dog inside and I dipped. I think he might be a state cop who lives right about where this happened. Not sure of the exact house, and I didn't see the cop car, but German Shepherd, car I was on seemed like the typical unmarked cruiser. Maybe he's an undercover K9 State Trooper? Lol. Might want to get that dog trained.

He stayed really calm the whole time. Don't know whether he didn't want to startle the dog or if he's just a bad owner. No leash, front yard, massive war dog, wanders towards pedestrians while barking. I'm thinking bad owner.

**** this joggin mess.

Alright so worst dog incident while I've been jogging just happened. This is an ongoing saga for me. I had just finished my jog actually, cooling down with a walk. I see a full grown german shepherd in someone's driveway. He starts barking and frolocking towards me. The owner didn't say anything so I was like, "I'm gonna jump on your car". Dog got too close, barking at me still, definitely would've stolen the jewels. I got up on the hood of dude's car. Owner made his way towards the G. Shep without saying a word. G. Shep made it's way around the back of the car towards me on the hood. Definitely could've jumped up there. So I got on the roof the car. As I moved up there I was like, "sorry, I don't want to dent your car." All the owner said the whole time was when he answered my apology with, "no, it's okay." The dog was at the hood barking.

Dude grabbed the dog, but still struggled pretty badly with with him. He got the dog inside and I dipped. I think he might be a state cop who lives right about where this happened. Not sure of the exact house, and I didn't see the cop car, but German Shepherd, car I was on seemed like the typical unmarked cruiser. Maybe he's an undercover K9 State Trooper? Lol. Might want to get that dog trained.

He stayed really calm the whole time. Don't know whether he didn't want to startle the dog or if he's just a bad owner. No leash, front yard, massive war dog, wanders towards pedestrians while barking. I'm thinking bad owner.

**** this joggin mess.

You need a treadmill......

Anastacia-Sokolova.gif

Gotta love that we live in the age of booty. Thank you, thank you for letting me live in this era. Clean water, yeah. Modern medicine, yeah. Great nation, yeah. THE ASSES ON WOMEN THOUGH. Be targeting them thangs. Squats, jump squats, lunges, leg presses, reverse leg lifts, sidewards leg lifts, hip thrusters, stair climbers...that's all they work! I'm not complaining. They miss upper body day, and get that lower body ready for war, cuz they know what we like bros. They like attention, and our secret is out. Boobs are great, amazing, fantasterrific...big ole booty with some healthy thighs is impossible to not instantly smash if presented to you in a uninhibited manner. Yes girl who I gave my number to, I will take you out on a couple dates in order to tally another trophy booty. If presented to me right now though, I'd avoid losing $100 and having to force 4 hours of conversation. Trust me, most guys would.

Try this you bootylicious ladies: Single guy, just met, he's highly perceptive of you, wants to get to know you, sweet right off the bat, asks you out on a casual date. Turn over and present the cheeks right then. Dude will be ON IT. Don't kid yourselves! This is why playing games with men is so wrong. Dime piece girl be getting guys' hopes up, then ignoring them. Don't you know you could create a serial killer by doing that? I mean Moco needed an intervention after the phatty he was dry humping the sheets to every night drew him in and unleashed an Ultra Combo on his ass.

A tribute to Frank Summers… quite possibly the greatest man who ever lived. Do any of you know this guy? Frank Summers is a man who does everything right, ALL of the time. He is a first class athlete and could have sang professionally except that he cared more about his charity work than his own livelihood. He is always in a good mood and enriches the lives of everyone he comes into contact with. Frank Summers is a great patriot, an academic, and the pinnacle of morality. He has the body of a triathlete and always keeps himself in peak physical condition. An avid reader, he is capable of having intelligent conversations on any subject. He is a kind man with a pleasant disposition who knows how to treat a woman and also happens to be a smooth, caring lover.

I wish I could say that I know him personally. Unfortunately, I've never had the pleasure. I'm dating his ex.

will Baseball season get here already

And the Jamaican truck is gone because it's too cold out every day, at least I assume. So keep telling me winter is awesome. When the temperature reaches the 70's again that truck will be back. Then I can grab some jerk chicken and watch some baseball again. Summer is the best.

Man, you really need to move if you get so pissed off about cold weather. I don't think I've seen someone rant and rave as much you do.

I was at physical therapy last night for my ankle and my therapist (a "she") hooked a brother up. She set me up to do my exercises right in line with this other (hot) female athlete/patient. She was laying face down on the training table wearin' her spandex pants. I was perfectly aligned with the axis of evil with a view from behind. 

Archived