Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm retired from school. I ain't writing papers again. 

Life is good without school. 

You all have to understand it is all about the payola now so I can afford posh luxiries like Winter Classic tickets and Nationals playoff games 

I can't get paid in school 

Toys R us is a great place to pick up kids

Also if I was to cut an artery I think I would spray out Iced Coffee

Seriously, Chewy's gif is perfect because we all write huge posts to help you un-creepazoid yourself, and this is where we're at. You're gone for a week from the thread, we're thinking, "oh, Moco is just going through puberty, he'll be back and better than ever." Nope, your very-first-post is some child molester ****. We have fathers of young children on here. I know they read your post thinkin

loading+gun+supernatural.gif

the number of password reset requests i see at work in a given week is enough to convince me that the username/password system is broken.

the research that shows the more complicated you require passwords to be, or the more often you require them to be change, the more likely users are to just write them on paper and leave them on their desk, tells me it's incredibly broken.

I can totally relate.

Random Thought:  Tazette has an Elf on the Shelf. She is very smart and pretty ahead in her thinking for a typical 6-7 yo.  Every night as I move that little asshole to different places, I often wonder, does she really think its some magical creature that tells Santa everything or does she just play along.

When I was her age, I had already figured out Santa is not real along with all the other stuff (Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, etc.).  I told my wife that if she really does believe it, it's cool, it can go on one more Christmas after this, but there was no way this spills into the 3rd grade (8 yo).  

I'm pretty sure that word of mouth from her friends and classmates will stop it before that.  She knows there are no such things as super heroes (talking all the movies here), zombies, etc.  

Archived