Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The first one for me was Turtles In Time. It came out the year I was born, so I didn't play it until I was like 5, but man, it was so tight. As I got older, I played all the older ones on NES, but Turtles In Time for the SNES will always have my heart.

On NES it was either TMNT: The Arcade Game, or regular ole TMNT...which was a 2D sidescroller. The Angry Video Game Nerd does a classic review of it on Youtube. ****in' game was pretty bad in general, but it still has an assload of novelty to it. Peeps my age know about that **** real well, it was super popular. ****ing underwater level with the timer and electric seaweed.

TMNT: The Arcade Game was BEAST. Way ahead of its time. Second best beat-em-up on the NES for me, behind River City Random.

Yeah, Turtles in Time was amazing. Short as hell though. Still the shortest campaign I can think of.

If you could punch one person on ESPN in the face, who would it be? Nothing life threatening or anything. Just a simple "ugh, you really ****ing suck" punch in the face. Skip, Woody Page, Wilbon, Stephen A., so on and so forth. The possibilities are endless. Who is your choice?

Wilbon for disrespecting DC teams.

Skip for overall annoyance. 

so what's the status with this CR bull**** going on over there in DC?  4:30 PM EST and still no resolution I hear.  just had a meeting about it at work

i hope they **** it up, I want a 3 day weekend lol

What's CR?

I love ya, Mary.  But that's blasphemous.  LOL

I like to google pics of the topic we're on and post them, but I would never Google she-man. Eff that. lol

I love ya, Mary.  But that's blasphemous.  LOL

~IS NOT!~

I've got burgundy curtains, a Duke flag hanging over the front of my desk, my 'DALLAS SUCKS' hat on the wall, the Redskins blanket my mom made for me is on the chair I'm sitting in, my Duke Final Four coffee mug, Duke mousepad & light-up mouse, & my Redskins slippers are nearby.

I'm working on hanging all my now-unwearable t-shirts from various games/concerts on the walls.

At least I'm trying???

Yeah, I thought that's why pot isn't legal in DC. They snuk a pot ban into the CR (defended it at least).

There's also a bunch of budget stuff...sorry about that pot thing. I was hoping DC would make it into the current century, I know GA will be dead friggin' last & probably long after I'm dead.

#my****inluck

Archived