Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

From what i remember (getting old so could be wrong) seemed like they would run 1 maybe 2 a game. 

When did you get old ? What does that say about some of us. Most likely it was 3-4 a game, but I agree.

so basically you're saying Doc is/will be a gimp for the rest of his life? 

He could be a gump instead...

I don't know how you guys do it.  People complain about the traffic here in NC, and i just laugh.

Wait you live in NC ? General area ? Several of us live near Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh, few barely in SC as well.

When she got off the Hulk roids, and got all that work done,Chyna was lookin pretty good

What did Chew send you ? She has always had a man face.  Not to mention watching her vids ?

Wow. I never expected that from you.

~IS NOT!~

I've got burgundy curtains, a Duke flag hanging over the front of my desk, my 'DALLAS SUCKS' hat on the wall, the Redskins blanket my mom made for me is on the chair I'm sitting in, my Duke Final Four coffee mug, Duke mousepad & light-up mouse, & my Redskins slippers are nearby.

I'm working on hanging all my now-unwearable t-shirts from various games/concerts on the walls.

At least I'm trying???

That sounds pretty sweet....save the Duke crap ;)

How about for formal gatherings?

You must have me mistaken for someone of a higher social class. I know nothing of this "formal" you speak of. ;)

We have parties with friends and stuff, and yeah then we will wear shoes cause that's what's socially acceptible. We aren't an Asian household or anything. ****in' shoes off at the door and plastic wrap on the couches type ****.

Cant help it bro. Id have let her powerbomb the **** out of me

Bro, she'd crush your head in-between her thighs. I can't handle **** like that. Don't wanta woman that's stronger than me. I don't roll like that.

I like to **** my women, not the other way around.

I don't like being bare footed at all, inside or outside. I always have at least socks on in the house.

I hate looking at other peoples feet. I hate people that go to stores and restaurants in flip flops. I hate flip flops. Ca-thunk, ca-thunk. Disgusting.

Put some damn shoes on in public. That's just lazy.

Damn nasty ass toe cheese, jagged nail, never look like they've been washed, fungus foot, five inch heel callus, mis-sized toe, flip flop wearing, Roman gladiator wannabe, Rex Ryan fetish ass mofos.

Reminds me of my dad's feet. Dudes got feet like a ten year POW.

I keep my feet moisturized, but my nails grow real fast and my feet become lethal weapons. If I hit you with a roundhouse barefoot id damn near decapitate you.

I can probably use that talon tapping communication from Jurassic Park

They might come in good use when you are lounging with Chyna

Archived