Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

BDs Mongolian BBQ. I was master griller there two separate times. Worked there when at ages 18 and 21. Most physically demanding job I've had, flipping and spinning those swords, mixing stir fry up all fast. We had some great groups of guys working there sometimes. Would sneak rum behind the grill on weekends quite often. Man, it was a party up in that piece. It'd be smoldering hot, and we'd be caked with grease, but the hunnies still wanted our greasy balls in their mouths.

Made $9 an hour, but would walk outta there with $50 in tips and spend it all on drinks at Barking Dog/Tommy Joes.

Outta likes broski, but I loved that place.  There is one in Denver......Chewy has it all man, legal weed, BDs Mongolian BBQ.  

And there's no Donkey Kong... :( I was looking forward to learning to play that!

emma-stone-no-no-no-no-no-gif-bgod.gif

Team is 3-10 because the o line and defense is bad

"Fire Gruden"

What did Gruden have to do with this? Gruden inherited a dumpster fire. No one can win here. 

Also I had the elite privilege today of meeting several baseball players all of which took a dig at the Braves (lousy division rivals) and autographs galore. I only have one Redskins auto and it's of Joe Gibbs from Part II 

I ain't meet any other Redskins 

Pleasure to see the Principal and a member of the school board at the high school band and choir's Christmas Festival last night. About time I say,to see them support the music program,(which has been under siege the past few years),in a public way. :)  Performances were great btw. :)

Team is 3-10 because the o line and defense is bad

"Fire Gruden"

What did Gruden have to do with this? Gruden inherited a dumpster fire. No one can win here.

Also I had the elite privilege today of meeting several baseball players all of which took a dig at the Braves (lousy division rivals) and autographs galore. I only have one Redskins auto and it's of Joe Gibbs from Part II

I ain't meet any other Redskins

Offense has regressed, none of the qbs show any improvement, and the team is still undisplined.

I keep saying the failure to address the o-line is costing this team. DJax said it best, you can't do epic **** with basic people. Until we do so, every QB is going to get killed under center.

You and Jax are spot on in my opinion. If we don't go all in on the o line, I think I'm done.

8 days without alcohol was a good run. Haven't been a heavy drinker for a few years now, but I want to slow down even more. I'll probably drink early tomorrow, watch the Skins get ****ing embarassed, and take a nap.

We're the east coast, NFC Raiders. Classic franchises, core franchises, and currently ugly as hell franchises. At least the Raiders are on the upswing. We look headed TOWARDS Raiderism. The whole "whose fault is it" debate is ****ing sad. **** man, if we were a winning franchise we'd all be partying together. Redskins fans rock. We slap five with random fans around us because we are DMV. There is a connection there. But in a time of such abysmal performance, there is naturally vitriol spewed towards one another's opinions.

It's sad, because we are all fighting for the same cause. One day, when it gets better, IF it gets better (lol), you might be slapping high five with a fellow extremeskinner you've had a heated debate with recently.

It's sad, because we are all fighting for the same cause. One day, when it gets better, IF it gets better (lol), you might be slapping high five with a fellow extremeskinner you've had a heated debate with recently.

I was just thinking about this the other day. Every single time I see anyone in Redskins gear, I ask if they're a member, and I have yet to hear a "YES!". Monte Coleman's son is a bartender at a nice restaurant, and he'd never heard of the site...I let him know it's almost mandatory for retired players' family to be involved, LOL. He showed me a ton of pics on his phone of his dad, and even had a pic of some neat internet art (like almost everyone here is famous for, put RGIII on something) with Monte as the center of the piece. It was so cool to talk to a kid who grew up this way...kinda ****ed up for life by relationship association.

But we had a serious football discussion in this thread a couple days ago, and it seemed like we were all on one singular page...keep 10 upright, and he'll deliver. It's that simple.

Everyone is talking about this "Serial Podcast" and it's all the rage but I don't listen to it. Don't care. 

I have like 4 different podcasts I listen to, I don't listen to any radio in the car anymore. Just people talking. 

- Kornheiser podcast (thx pilky01) 

- Bill Simmons BS report, but not the NBA episodes because NBA is irrelevant 

- Solid Verbal college football podcast 

- The Audible college football podcast

Also have college basketball and comedy podcasts but don't listen to those as much. It's really nice to just plug the phone into the speaker here and listen, the only bad thing is that my car doesn't have an aux jack so I have to carry around a portable speaker to listen to stuff.

Don't waste your time with pre-game shows

What do they tell you that you don't already know from twitter / ES

Don't have Twitter and I stay out of the Stadium....and they're former players/coaches analyzing every team, instead of one sentence a Tweet and armchair coaches on a forum

Glazer just said they're going to make the uprights 4 feet tighter for the Pro Bowl. From 18 feet wide to 14 feet wide. Seeing if it could be a permanent change. The width hasn't been ****ed with since 1920.

I'm all for reducing the width of the uprights, makes it harder and the game more competitive.  Not sure about contact extending beyond 5 yards from the line of scrimmage though.  Five yards seems enough to jam a receiver and throw him off his route, imo.  

I would think on some of the routes, it would allow multiple defenders to contact/jam with 10 yards of cushion.  Say the player gets jammed and re-routed 4 yards into the route by the CB, then gets 7-9 yards into the 10 yard contact zone, a linebacker could do the same thing, jam him again.  

Although it wouldn't really impact us, since we don't cover TEs and go man coverage with a linebacker on a teams fastest receiver.........

Archived