Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

RG3!!!

I shoukd have started Jordan Hill. Matt Ryan killing me. Blah. Johnny football not playing too good

Man, I know it's the Giants, but he looked great on that drive.  Perfect 6/6 passing and a TD.  Also, finally a first for us in a game this year, my man Chris Thompson with his first career TD!

What if RGIII wins out, will that buy him one more year?  I hope so, so we can build the o-line and then if he doesn't work out next season, grab your next QB in 2016.  I know it's one drive, and I think he needs to work on a lot of things (attitude in the media, mechanics, etc.) but it was nice to see a drive like that.

He did lose possession.............any other team would have still gotten the TD though.  If the Giants had scored that way against us, they wouldn't have over-turned the play. 

I actually was hoping Tana would have thrown a right cross and knocked the official on his ass.  Time to go grab some wings and drink.

RG3 trying to make his triumphant comeback, and some little **** like that takes it away. Hope he ****ing lights it up in the second half. Read option is opening things up.

First snap in the second half, I hope Bobby turns around and throws a bullet pass into the officials face.  Looking at the TD again, yes the ball came out but he appeared to control it again and throughout the fall to the ground.  

I actually was hoping Tana would have thrown a right cross and knocked the official on his ass. Time to go grab some wings and drink.

Lol, he musta called that ref's momma fat or somethin'. Ref almost ripped his own dick off trying to throw that flag.

You read my mind brah, first beer opened. Cold pizza too. **** it. I'm a miserable Redskins fan, sulking like RGIII two fridays ago. Bout to go punt balls to myself.

Stadium posters be like...

RG3 ruined our draft position!

Sigh...Grumble......think I better do the "It's happy hour somewhere." thing right about with that in mind. Fellow fans drive me nuts more than the team sometimes. 

Archived