Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So I started watching Breaking Bad. The first couple seasons were good, but kinda slow. Season 3 though...WOW. And Season 4 is great so far as well(about midway thru).

Saul is my favorite character. :ols:

We just finished season 4 a few weeks ago.....season 4 finale is AWESOME!! Need to start on Season 5, but it's not available on demand through directv. Haven't wanted to pay for it via Amazon yet.

If you pay for that, there's no way you're not going to mod it and spend less than $50k to get it how you want it. :)

Nah, factory pricing.

There's the 30k dreamcar, 50k dreamcar, 70k, 100k, etc. An Evo the way I would want it without lining up at a soup kitchen would probably mean an extra 10-12k. Fully modding it to the level of a Jedi Starfighter would probably be 30k and beyond.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/BrandEatingFoodReviewsFoodNewsAndFoodRecipes/~3/8Xl4AsyiV8o/news-dickeys-barbecue-new-spicy-chicken.html

Dickey's Barbecue introduces some heat with the new, limited-time Spicy Chicken Sandwich.

The sandwich features a toasted buttery roll filled with marinated chicken breast, smothered in a zesty Louisian hot sauce blend and topped with Onion Tanglers (their version of onion strings) and Romaine lettuce.

I've never been to Dickey's, but apparently, they offer free ice cream which should help if the sandwich gets to spicy for you.

Dickeys_Spicy_Chicken_Sandwich.jpg

Use TweetDeck

But the older version, not the new

---------- Post added February-3rd-2013 at 06:53 AM ----------

Use TweetDeck

But the older version, not the new

Don't know if I should start a new thread on this. Here in the Tailgate or maybe in the Classifieds forum. If you think I should, let me know.

Anyway, here's the deal: Does anyone want a chicken? FOR FREE. Its a small little cochin. My folks--mom and stepdad--bought a bunch of chickens about a year ago and are raising them. Unfortunately, the other eight chickens, for whatever reason, don't like this one. She's a small, sweet, quiet little thing. She sleeps by herself and twice now the other chickens have beat the **** out of her and pulled half her feathers out. She literally buried herself to get away from them. Here's a link they posted on a chicken website:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/741817/black-frizzled-cochin-bantam-hen-needs-new-home-in-northern-va

A picture of the chicken, her name its Cat Bealu:

She's a tiny thing. And like I said, she's quiet and sweet. She's staying in the house right now (in a little cage). And she does lay tiny little eggs. Let me know if you have any interest.

I will say this about Kaep and the Niners.

Kaep is legit. I kind of get tired of some people saying that they copied us. Chris Ault invented the damn Pistol/Read Option at Nevada, and Kaep ran it with huge success. I'll give him all the credit in the world for that. We added a few wrinkles, but we didn't invent anything.

What we did do, is take it, add our own little twist to it, and run it better than anyone ever has. Kaepernick is not the passer, ball handler, runner, or competitor that RG is. And coupled with Morris and Griffin working in unison (worlds better than Kaep and Gore) and the stretch run game on top of it, they simply cannot see us when you put them head to head, duo vs duo.

That dude (Kaepernick) can throw some fireballs though.

If Griff comes back smarter, and 100 % full health (for where he'll be at come September, meaning no setbacks, and excellent rehab) and is smarter about his decision making while on the run, and suffers no more serious injuries, I have absolutely no doubt that we will get there, and soon. We have had 3 straight solid drafts, and I see 2013 being no different.

We entereed the season with the best depth on this team that I could ever remember. It was evident when we absolutely beat the **** out of the Bucs with our 2's and 3's. And that depth was tested right out of the gate, and throughout the season. Young guys stepped in, and made plays, and got some valuable experience, which will do nothing but help us down the road. We will be entering year 4 of the same offensive and defensive systems, which is almost inconceivable around here. Guys will be able to just go play, and not worry about being comfortable with a 700 page playbook. Coaches know the players, and vice versa.

At this point, there are no dominant teams. Like 5-6 teams had a chance to be that dominant team, but none were consistent enough to play like that throughout. There isn't a team we can't beat. RGIII will be the wild card as to how our season goes, but like I said, if he comes back ready to rock and roll, and we have another solid draft, I see no reason why we can't repeat as Division Champs, and start our own era of dominance within the NFC East.

And with The Danny being able to open that wallet back up in 2014, I expect us to make a SB run.

If Griff didn't get hurt then it could have been a Redskins Ravens SB

I was clamoring for that late in the season, congrats to Raven

Was reminded today of home ec in middle school. That class was terrible. First of all, we were asked to use sewing machines to stitch stuffed animals. Dead serious. I don't even know where the stuffed animal I made was. I'm terrible with that machine.

If it wasn't a man trying to use a sewing machine, it was cooking in the home ec kitchen. I remember trying to make stuffed peppers in middle school, goodness they were terrible. I can't remember what else they made us cook. Best thing I ever cooked back then was Orange Julius. How hard could it be, just put vanilla ice cream and orange juice and mix it up.

I don't remember if you could opt out of that class. If you could I probably would have. I can't sew for ****. I'm a man.

If Griff didn't get hurt then it could have been a Redskins Ravens SB

I was clamoring for that late in the season, congrats to Raven

Was reminded today of home ec in middle school. That class was terrible. First of all, we were asked to use sewing machines to stitch stuffed animals. Dead serious. I don't even know where the stuffed animal I made was. I'm terrible with that machine.

If it wasn't a man trying to use a sewing machine, it was cooking in the home ec kitchen. I remember trying to make stuffed peppers in middle school, goodness they were terrible. I can't remember what else they made us cook. Best thing I ever cooked back then was Orange Julius. How hard could it be, just put vanilla ice cream and orange juice and mix it up.

I don't remember if you could opt out of that class. If you could I probably would have. I can't sew for ****. I'm a man.

I skipped that class everyday and had my mom do my sewing project for me. Easiest B+ ever. :ols:

If Griffin didn't get hurt against the Seahawks, I definitely think we would've at least made it to Candlestick for the NFC Championship.

I'll never forget that look on Pete Carrol's face. Dude looked like he'd seen a ghost. We were getting ready to open up a can on that ass, and then Griff's knee gets tweaked, then shredded. I don't think I've ever seen a coach make that face before. He had no ides what to do.

---------- Post added February-3rd-2013 at 11:46 PM ----------

I wouldn't get ready for a Super Bowl run yet. Though they had a good run at the end of the season, our defense isn't Super Bowl caliber yet. It'll take an amazing draft and some great FA signings to make that happen in 2013.

We don't need the defense to be Super Bowl caliber to be a Super Bowl team. Matter of fact, I really don't think there is an elite defense in the NFL right now. The rules are too slanted at this point The Niners secondary had been getting shredded for like the last 6 weeks

Archived