Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

****ing Upham man. ****ing Upham.

Probably tops my most hated characters in the history of cinema. That's for sure.

yeah man, that's the hardest part of the movie to watch. If only he would've brought them the aamo. :(

The dude wasn't built for that front line **** man, he was an office weenie map maker :ols:

So which RVA-er here won the Powerball last night?

RICHMOND -- Virginia Lottery officials this morning said a ticket purchased at a vending machine at Richmond International Airport was the big winner in Wednesday night's $217 million Powerball drawing, making it the second-largest lottery jackpot ever won by a ticket bought in the state.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/latest-news/million-powerball-ticket-sold-at-richmond-airport-machine/article_a689f8ae-710a-11e2-82f6-0019bb30f31a.html

Am I weird for wanting to continue going to school if I ever hit the lottery?

Yes. finding a part-time job to keep you occupied would be one thing, but to continue with education as if it's gonna matter...meh. I'd respect the hell outta you though for doing it :ols:

As for Chew, I'd just find a couple sexy chicks on backpage and pay them to live with me at my beach house. :)

What would you do with half? Blow it?

Hell yeah :ols:. We're talking 100 mil (or whatever's left after taxes, etc. Maybe even more (like 150 mil. I'll blow that easily. Wouldn't even think twice. Then I would save the remaining 50 Mil

Am I weird for wanting to continue going to school if I ever hit the lottery

Nah, but I'd definitely take some time off... definitely.

1. Pay off student loans.

2. Finance new DC United stadium (renaissance Field at Volkswagen Park).

3. Vacation.

Hmm...

1.) Buy a comfortable sized house. Nothing Hollywood-ish.

2.) Devote one room to a display of ancient/medievil/samurai weapons and armor.

3.) Buy 3 cars (Evo, M6, and a throwback, fullly restored Hemi

4.) Drive cross country, visiting every notable city (This is on my bucket list) and taking in the sights.

5.) Travel abroad, and do it Anthony Bourdain style. No tourist traps.

6.) Attempt to woo either Scarlett Johansson, Dania Ramirez, Stacey Dash, Gong Li, or Kelly Hu at some red carpet/party event, and if necessary, pay some fake paparazzi/photographers to follow me around and take pictures of me, giving me an "Aura of mystery," in order to get them to notice me, before I pretend that I don't know who they are and didn't know they would be there when I approach them and attempt to engage in conversation.

7.) I would save this one for something wacked out, like bullfighting, volcano surfing, hiking through a rainforest, climbing a mountain, driving a tank, etc. Nothing like an adrenaline fueled brush with death.

Then after that, everything would be "Back to normal," so to speak, and I continue on my career path with an extra 30-50 mil still left. That of course, is if I still feel like doing it :)

If I did hit the lottery, I would buy two houses and a community. I would buy a house in Hawaii, Denver, and the community would be build in the DMV area. What I mean by community is an area about ten houses or so that me and my family would be able to live in. Them bammas would still have to pay utilities and taxes, but the land and houses would be paid for.

I would also try and build a sports complex with help from the city. Outdoor and Indoor football/soccer/baseball field, basketball arena, and tennis courts. That would get the youth involved to want to play more sports.

As far as cars, nothing serious. Probably just a Camaro, Suburban(hybrid), and BMW....

What would you do with half? Blow it?

Am I weird for wanting to continue going to school if I ever hit the lottery?

Nope, I'd finish out my teaching degree and donate 1/2 of my salary to the music department and the other 1/2 to the athletic department. This, of course, after all my bucket list stuffs.

Not wierd at all.

I hate days like this.

I have a mental tick that does not allow me to do nothing. I'm not hyperactive or anything like that.. but I MUST work.

(When i was a kid, every time i had nothing to do, my mom would yell at me for doing nothing. Now, even if I have nothing to do, i can't stop. If I'm sick, I literally have to ask my wife if i can be sick, and I HAVE to be told it's OK.)

Today is one of those days.. i have about 6 clients with work to be done, but all of them are currently reviewing things to get back to me.

Until they get back to me, I have nothing to do.

I keep checking my email.. knowing that none of these clients will be getting back to me for at least another day or two.

I just want to be able to relax. I know one day I should retire, but I don't know if i will be able to.

That was pretty random, I figure. Am i a workaholic?

~Bang

I hate days like this.

I have a mental tick that does not allow me to do nothing. I'm not hyperactive or anything like that.. but I MUST work.

(When i was a kid, every time i had nothing to do, my mom would yell at me for doing nothing. Now, even if I have nothing to do, i can't stop. If I'm sick, I literally have to ask my wife if i can be sick, and I HAVE to be told it's OK.)

Today is one of those days.. i have about 6 clients with work to be done, but all of them are currently reviewing things to get back to me.

I keep checking my email.. knowing that none of these clients will be getting back to me for at least another day or two.

I just want to be able to relax. I know one day I should retire, but I don't know if i will be able to.

~Bang

That sounds exactly like my girlfriend. Trying to get her to relax and watch tv or a movie is a frickin chore haha

I hate days like this.

~Bang

My dad is the exact same way.

Archived