Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've had people tell me "god loves you" and leave some of those little junk flyers as a tip several times.

That's terrible.

I have been a server for about two years and thankfully that hasn't happened to me. The closest was a customer giving me one of those same junk flyers and leaving a ****ty tip. (This is the same guy who one time left his chair smelling like piss)

I went to a oil change and i got a whole **** list of things that need to be done on the car. about $1200 worth but its my 2nd car. Stuff like struts, crankshaft oil seal, wtf!

Struts are real easy to do at home and will save a bunch of money. Hardest part is compressing the springs, but still on the easy side. The oil seal, well, depends on how much oil you are really loosing every oil change due to it. If it is just wet and not dripping on the pavement I'd just keep an eye on it. A lot of stuff is probably minor regular maintanance that adds up, but what you can DIY do. Be amazed how much cash you can save.

That's terrible.

I have been a server for about two years and thankfully that hasn't happened to me. The closest was a customer giving me one of those same junk flyers and leaving a ****ty tip. (This is the same guy who one time left his chair smelling like piss)

Why were you smelling his chair?
Struts are real easy to do at home and will save a bunch of money. Hardest part is compressing the springs, but still on the easy side. The oil seal, well, depends on how much oil you are really loosing every oil change due to it. If it is just wet and not dripping on the pavement I'd just keep an eye on it. A lot of stuff is probably minor regular maintanance that adds up, but what you can DIY do. Be amazed how much cash you can save.

Agree with Frosty here. Struts are going to be between 3 and 5 bolts and super easy. If it's a japenese car, it's super simple. Oil leak isn't a big deal either.

Alex Rodriguez’s Yankees career could be over. The third baseman is unlikely to play for the Yankees again, no matter what happens with allegations linking him to a supplier of performance enhancing drugs, Bill Madden, Christian Red and Teri Thompson of the New York Daily News report.

The hip surgery that Rodriguez is recovering from “will likely derail his playing career,” according to the Daily News reporters. This would force the 37-year-old into a diminished role and could lead him to consider retirement or a settlement. Even before this week’s news, Yankees officials had already begun preparing for the probability than Rodriguez would not finish the five years remaining on his contract.

Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/01/rodriguez-may-not-return-to-yankees-1.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#hcxrMG97uolBc8TT.99

Rodriguez has been totally useless the last few years as a Yankee. He will not be missed

fly from STX to STT, wait three hours (actually happy about that, getting picked up by a friend, hitting the beach then a great restaurant), then fly to Miami, wait three hours (home of the notorious $12 ****tail with 1 ounce of alcohol, but you can get another shot (not a full one, only one ounce) for an additional $8, the to Philly where it's about 20 degrees. This is going to be a long day.

Am I the only person who liked 2 Fast 2 Furious?

Na, I liked all of them, but I admit that it's past time to wrap things up. Tokyo Drift would've been real good as well, if two things didn't happen:

If Lucas Black wasn't cast in the movie, and his role went to someone else not in the film

If Bow Wow didn't exist at all.

Both roles were useless. Neither could carry the film in the same way that Diesel/Walker, and Walker/Tyrese could. One dude has one of the most countriest voices I've ever heard, and seems really out of place in a movie about street racing set in Tokyo, and the other dudes sole purpose is to get his ass kicked throughout the movie.

Everything else was nice though, as well as the soundtrack.

Haha. I was so pissed off and drunk that night. It helped a lot though so I needed that.

I'm sure a ton of people got banned that night :ols:

I honestly just stayed out of the Stadium, and stopped watching ESPN (unless the Heat were on) and NFLN, and listening to sports talk radio. I'd have lost it otherwise. Honestly, I like it better this way. Other than the Te'o stuff, I've watched almost zero of anything ESPN related, and now that I'm so used to it, I don't even give it a passing thought anymore.

Archived