Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My Dads coming, so I've been looking into cheaper room. I know the girl who is about to run Cheney Bay, that's a great affordable spot. In town, look for the Comanche. Also reasonable rates. Rooms around $100. My name is Jamison, feel free to drop it, might help if they know me.

Sweet, thanks for the insider info. I'll definitely look into those places.

I just don't understand them. At all. Their brains work in a different way.

Men just want sex and consistency. Women want...something else.

I normally try to get advice from women on my mothers side of the family ( which will serve me well, considering that Puerto Rican women are among the craziest on this planet). Basically, the more you pay attention, and look for certain signals, and learn what those signals mean, the better off you'll be. It's like walking a fine line between wanting to know everything imaginable about a chick, but not sweating her at the same time.

Damn. Almost just went to jail. For driving on a suspended license. Swear to God I didn't know it's suspended. It's just a mistake with a new car, new insurance and new address. Just a perfect storm of bad coincidences; nothing to do with my driving record. But yeah the cop told me he had three options, 1. Take my car, 2. Take me to jail and 3. Give me a ticket. Now I normally hate the police--with a passion--but if they were all like this guy, that wouldn't be the case. Nicest, most understanding cop the world has ever known. Told me he's going with option 3 AND if I show up to court showing I got it squared away, he'd take care of me. On top of ALL of that, when we were finishing up he told me he couldn't see me drive away...so just wait until he got around the corner. Fairfax County too. Shocking.

(FTR, I have VERY good reasons to dislike police; reasons that stretch back over two decades. It's not because Ice T or Ice Cube told me too)

wow, what a cool cop. You definitely got lucky, but I guess the motor vehicle gods took care of you as it was an honest mistake.

if i had a nickel for every time I was pulled over for DWB in Virginia...man. I've been sat on the curb while the cop called for backup and searched my car so many times

Damn. Almost just went to jail. For driving on a suspended license. Swear to God I didn't know it's suspended. It's just a mistake with a new car, new insurance and new address. Just a perfect storm of bad coincidences; nothing to do with my driving record. But yeah the cop told me he had three options, 1. Take my car, 2. Take me to jail and 3. Give me a ticket. Now I normally hate the police--with a passion--but if they were all like this guy, that wouldn't be the case. Nicest, most understanding cop the world has ever known. Told me he's going with option 3 AND if I show up to court showing I got it squared away, he'd take care of me. On top of ALL of that, when we were finishing up he told me he couldn't see me drive away...so just wait until he got around the corner. Fairfax County too. Shocking.

(FTR, I have VERY good reasons to dislike police; reasons that stretch back over two decades. It's not because Ice T or Ice Cube told me too)

This same thing happend to me back in '06 when I moved, got a new car and got insurance. When the old owner cancelled his insurance it showed at the DMV that it is not insured. So they sent letters that I never got. But the cop I had didn't say he was going to impound my can or anything about jail. He gave me a ticket and I got it fixed and the judge threw it out. I was completely shocked I was suspended. Just a wierd chain of even'ts. Glad it all worked out.

I normally try to get advice from women on my mothers side of the family ( which will serve me well, considering that Puerto Rican women are among the craziest on this planet). Basically, the more you pay attention, and look for certain signals, and learn what those signals mean, the better off you'll be. It's like walking a fine line between wanting to know everything imaginable about a chick, but not sweating her at the same time.

This is my best guess at what women want in a man:

-He should be extremely wealthy...but not care about trivial things like money.

-He should know exactly what to order her in a restaurant...but never do it because she can decide for herself.

-He should be willing to talk about his feelings...but understand that they are wrong.

-He should love all of her friends...and nod in agreement as she ****es about them endlessly.

-He should know what she is thinking...but never say it or ask about it. He should just know.

-He should be kind, gentle, and compassionate...and kick the ass of any other man who looks at her.

-He should always be confident and decisive...as long as he agrees with her.

-He should always be a chivalrous gentleman...but being a chauvinistic ***hole turns her on.

Oh, and size doesn't matter at all...but bigger is better.

People laugh, but it's the truth. I had a grand marquis and I was constantly pulled over for nothing. I have been driving a Chevy Venture (minivan). Haven't been pulled over once. It's crazy.

aye go head :ols:

i used to have a crown vic package...STAYED getting attention from the feds. now i drive an old toyota camry, haven't been pulled over in 6 years LMAO.

I guess that's the DMV for ya...crown vics, grand marqs, caprices, both boxes and bubbles...just asking to get pulled

Don't serial killers and murderous soccer mom's drive minivans? Be careful, ML. :silly:

But I am a :king: <------ pimp

---------- Post added January-30th-2013 at 04:46 PM ----------

aye go head :ols:

i used to have a crown vic package...STAYED getting attention from the feds. now i drive an old toyota camry, haven't been pulled over in 6 years LMAO.

I guess that's the DMV for ya...crown vics, grand marqs, caprices, both boxes and bubbles...just asking to get pulled

I a about to get a big Suburban (screw the gas prices) I hope them bammas leave me alone.

This is my best guess at what women want in a man:

I agree with every one but the last two. :ols: For the one about chivalry, I think it's a very good thing to do. I do it all the time, but I try to not go overboard with it, especially on dates. I would say that most women appreciate chivalry, but have limits, and some, who kind of strongly view themselves as strongly self reliant, etc, might frown on it.

I think it's always good right away to notice their reaction, and see if they like it or not. I think some women may interpret it as you thinking that they are week, and will resist. I think it's important for women like that to know that the dude is just trying to be a gentleman... nothing more, nothing less.

As for the size part... Edit, think I'll just leave that one alone :ols:

---------- Post added January-30th-2013 at 04:56 PM ----------

I a about to get a big Suburban (screw the gas prices) I hope them bammas leave me alone.

:ols: You say that now, but wait until you hop in one of those bad boys, and see that needle start moving as soon as you put gas cap back on. I drive a Rodeo to get around in, so I don't put a **** ton of miles on my Chrysler. I estimated the fuel economy at about 14 mpg. **** is outrageous

I agree with every one but the last two. :ols: For the one about chivalry, I think it's a very good thing to do. I do it all the time, but I try to not go overboard with it, especially on dates. I would say that most women appreciate chivalry, but have limits, and some, who kind of strongly view themselves as strongly self reliant, etc, might frown on it.

I think it's always good right away to notice their reaction, and see if they like it or not. I think some women may interpret it as you thinking that they are week, and will resist. I think it's important for women like that to know that the dude is just trying to be a gentleman... nothing more, nothing less.

As for the size part... Edit, think I'll just leave that one alone :ols:

---------- Post added January-30th-2013 at 04:56 PM ----------

:ols: You say that now, but wait until you hop in one of those bad boys, and see that needle start moving as soon as you put gas cap back on. I drive a Rodeo to get around in, so I don't put a **** ton of miles on my Chrysler. I estimated the fuel economy at about 14 mpg. **** is outrageous

I dont have to drive long distances, I know I will probably only get like 8 mlies to the gallon lol, but I will trade it for the space.

I went to a oil change and i got a whole **** list of things that need to be done on the car. about $1200 worth but its my 2nd car. Stuff like struts, crankshaft oil seal, wtf!

Make sure it's a mechanic you know telling you all that. Some oil change places will tell you all kinds of crap. Once I took a car for an oil change. Wouldn't start when they finished. Made friends with a mechanic. Problem solved.:cool:

Pretty bummed right now, things are so slow at work that I've only worked 2 days in the last two weeks. Normally I would go running to clear my head and get away from the stress of a situation like that but the last two times I've gone out running I've had this crazy pain in my knee and had to stop only a mile into my run and just walk back home. So now I'm just sitting around my house going crazy.

I went to a oil change and i got a whole **** list of things that need to be done on the car. about $1200 worth but its my 2nd car. Stuff like struts, crankshaft oil seal, wtf!

I'd get a second opinion, and buy my own parts as well. A ton of chinese parts have been flooding the market and jacking peoples cars up.

Archived