Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Saw the Cleveland 95 documentary the other and it made me think: can you imagine if the Redskins moved? Can you imagine the **** storm that would cause? I mean, Baltimore and Cleveland were devastated by their team moving. If the Redskins even thought about moving, there would be riots in the streets and the person responsible for that decision would have to have armed guards around him/her every moment of every day.

It will never happen, especially since the 'Skins are making so much money, but man...

I missed the Cleveland 95 documentary, but all the ones I've watched our excellent. The Belichick one was outstanding.

As for us moving: there's pretty much zero chance that will ever happen, yeah. Just like with us changing our nickname..

So I've decided that I'm not going to work today. I slept on it and I'm still livid about the whole situation.

If you aren't making money you are spending it. Not your best idea for a protest if you are trying to save up for your own place.

Think things through.

---------- Post added January-26th-2013 at 10:01 PM ----------

Sitting at my nephew's grade school basketball tournament all day has led me to one conclusion: my future daughter(s) is/are NEVER allowed to be a cheerleader. Like Taylor Swift never ever.

So you would deny your children the chance to potentially make future connections because of your bias ?

Seems a bit silly to me. What if your son wants to be a cheerleader ?

So you would deny your children the chance to potentially make future connections because of your bias ?

I won't let him become a cheerleader. He will listen and obey my commands until he moves out lol!

Anyone else wish there was an ES app? I'm thinking something along the lines of the various Reddit apps. Wonder if someone stepped up to create one. and they started one of those donation site things (forgot the name, see it a lot for computer games) to fund it, whether people would donate.

If you aren't making money you are spending it. Not your best idea for a protest if you are trying to save up for your own place.

Think things through.

---------- Post added January-26th-2013 at 10:01 PM ----------

:ols: My son can be a cheerleader when he turns 18.

And yes, I'm biased. I will absolutely deny my child from making connections through cheerleading and glamour pageants. She can make her connections through academics and other sports. :)

Just saw this one--Nicole Darin, @NicoleDarinCSN--on Sportsnet Central on Comcast after the Wiz game. Guess they just hired her a few months ago. First time i've seen her (she WS covering the GTown/Louisville game). Sexy as hell

indent]__platform_HIGH_Grid_1_640x360_13726275507.jpg

Kinda funny, was debating where to post about her--here or the Wiz thread--when I saw your post. Perfect timing.

Edit: Is that pic not showing up or is it just my phone browser?

Edit2: well just in case, here's...edit3: a FEW more:

thumb.jpg

Nicole_Darin_Imageviahttps-www.facebook.comNicoleDarinSports-proc_display_image.jpg?1353028350

BBPjrmOCIAAmg3t.jpg

560381_10152206425400287_500685665_n.jpg

Keenan Thompson or whatever his name is on SNL is funny as hell. Did anyone catch him doing the Ray Lewis skit tonite? Hilarious.

And GAC: she's not bad at all. But a chic out right now that I find absolutely stunning is that chic in the T-Mobile commercial. The one in the helicopter. Man oh man.

No one watches SNL anymore.
They're missing out. They have some pretty funny skits on there from time to time. Seriously, look up the Ray Lewis one. Keenan doing the Lewis dance was comical.

He also had a skit doing Hootie. And he might have been the guy doing Martin Luther King at the beginning. I caught the tail end of that, so I'm not sure. Keenan is hilarious. And there are a few other funny dudes on there now, too. The musical acts and hosts they have on usually suck though.

I haven't watched SNL in a long, long time.

Feels like Keenan should be like 45 years old, since I was a little kid when I first saw him and Kel Mitchell on Nickelodeon on All That. I'm guessing he's probably in his early 30's now.

---------- Post added January-27th-2013 at 01:38 PM ----------

Keenan Thompson or whatever his name is on SNL is funny as hell. Did anyone catch him doing the Ray Lewis skit tonite? Hilarious.

And GAC: she's not bad at all. But a chic out right now that I find absolutely stunning is that chic in the T-Mobile commercial. The one in the helicopter. Man oh man.

carly%2Bfoulkes.png

I agree. She must've put on some good weight recently. I like her in this pic, as well as those new T-Moble commercials. She looks very skinny in some of those other google pics.

Archived