Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

^ I agree. I only saw it once but remember not thinking it was that great.

I saw Argo last night. Pretty good. I wouldn't say it was all that action packed, but the historical aspect of it was cool. Made me go home and wikipedia the Iranian Hostage Crisis.

Did you know that the United States shot down a commercial Iranian flight in 1988? Not good. Google Iran flight 655.

Napoleon Dynamite is a dumb movie. Sure, it has it's moments but it is one of the most stupid movies I think I've ever seen.

That movie pissed me off so much. I was hyped up because of internet hype and the whole time I was watching it I was thinking when does it get better....

Trash

I've eaten whole grain for so long that I actually fixed a sandwich with classic white bread (Sunbeam) a few months ago, and had to spit it out. I'll gladly eat unhealthy food from time to time if it tastes great, but besides the fact that white bread isn't all that healthy for you, it tasted like licking the floor in a subway station.

It will become like crack to you. Enjoy

Me and the ex were watching Lost together. We were about 2/3's of the way through it when we split. We were gonna try to work it out so we promised each other we wouldn't watch it without the other there. Yeah that was like two years ago and it ain't getting worked out. I really need to finish the series.

Btw, Keenan and Kel are both 34.

I've eaten whole grain for so long that I actually fixed a sandwich with classic white bread (Sunbeam) a few months ago, and had to spit it out. I'll gladly eat unhealthy food from time to time if it tastes great, but besides the fact that white bread isn't all that healthy for you, it tasted like licking the floor in a subway station.

I'm the exact opposite. Been eating grain exclusively for about six months now. Visiting my folks this weekend,i found some white. Man I tore it up.

Me and the ex were watching Lost together. We were about 2/3's of the way through it when we split. We were gonna try to work it out so we promised each other we wouldn't watch it without the other there. Yeah that was like two years ago and it ain't getting worked out. I really need to finish the series.

Yeah, you need to get on that, asap.

Btw, Keenan and Kel are both 34.

Hmm, that sounds about right. I remember Keenan being in the Mighty Ducks movies, and it just seemed like in just 4 years, he went from a little fat kid to doing Keenan And Kel, so I figured he may have been slightly younger. I miss those days.

Anyone have an effective fix for my cloudy headlight? I had to get one side of my car fixed at a body shop cuz my neighbor hit it. The side they fixed looks brand new and the other side looks terrible by comparison. It annoys me every time I look at it.

Anyone have an effective fix for my cloudy headlight? I had to get one side of my car fixed at a body shop cuz my neighbor hit it. The side they fixed looks brand new and the other side looks terrible by comparison. It annoys me every time I look at it.

you need to get some of that headlight restoration polish.

The pastrami melt is money. I almost died when they stopped featuring it after last winter, but I went to Subway on Tuesday, and it was back. Pepperjack, green peppers, banana peppers, and honey mustard. My own little slice of heaven.
I might have to try it with Pepperjack. Think I just put regular American cheese on mine. I added pickles and jalepenos and regular mustard. Had to take the jalepenos off. Just too hot. About the only time I like jalepenos on something is when I get nachos and cheese.

Please god tell me somebody else saw SNL last night. They did a bit with a fake Ray Lewis on Weekend Update. As soon as Ray Lewis came into the picture, Seth Myers asked him what he was thinking about the game. Ray immediately broke into tears :ols: :ols:

Archived