Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Kenan Thompson or whatever his name is on SNL is funny as hell. Did anyone catch him doing the Ray Lewis skit tonite? Hilarious.

No one watches SNL anymore.
They're missing out. They have some pretty funny skits on there from time to time. Seriously, look up the Ray Lewis one. Keenan doing the Lewis dance was comical.

He also had a skit doing Hootie. And he might have been the guy doing Martin Luther King at the beginning. I caught the tail end of that, so I'm not sure. Keenan is hilarious. And there are a few other funny dudes on there now, too. The musical acts and hosts they have on usually suck though.

Please god tell me somebody else saw SNL last night. They did a bit with a fake Ray Lewis on Weekend Update. As soon as Ray Lewis came into the picture, Seth Myers asked him what he was thinking about the game. Ray immediately broke into tears :ols: :ols:

You're late to the party.:)

I saw a Roy Rogers the other day

I thought they were all turned into Hardee's

I was very surprised

---------- Post added January-28th-2013 at 06:47 AM ----------

Lot of speculation about the potential FUTURE of the Pro Bowl

I have not seen a Pro Bowl in years and I don't intend to anytime soon

Reddit is up in arms in defense of the Pro Bowl but I see no point to watch a game like that. It's not fun to watch. It's a waste of time. There's hockey on. I have no incentive to watch a glorified flag football exhibition game.

Goodell gets a lot of flak, and rightfully so, but if he sacks the Pro Bowl, he'll be ingratiated in the fan's eyes again. Do it.

If you aren't making money you are spending it. Not your best idea for a protest if you are trying to save up for your own place.

Think things through

I will not work at a place that makes me talk to my managers about opting in to a federal law.

I got some Frank's Hot Sauce today. Damn that stuff good

I hate, seriouisly hate to be that guy ... but dude, Franks' is what I like to call a dumper. You just dump that stuff around and put in on anything.

YOu want real hot sauce ... go for Pickapeppa Red. Pretty hard to find, best sauce out there. The steak sauce is popular in stores, I have only found the red at Rocklands BBQ.

pickapeppa_hot.jpg

No such product existed at Giant, but I did see Cholula hot sauce

2 for 6 dollars

Naturally being the miser I am I got the one that was 2 bucks. Maybe when I am ready to advance to the next level of hot sauce I will purchase other brands

haha, I was going to say, the Pickapeppa is WAY to expensive! it's like 4-5 bucks. but worth a try at least once.

Franks is great, just breaking balls. Its the only sauce I use to make Hot Wing sauce.

One thing I noticed about her is sometimes she looks hot, then other times she would look smoking hot. It happened a lot of That 70's Show.

I love a girl who on a bad day is only hot. :ols:

---------- Post added January-28th-2013 at 03:03 PM ----------

Love it. A Packers fan holding back a Steelers fan, a Saints fan holding back a Bears fan..and a random Falcons guy...gotta love the pro bowl and how it brings all the teams together. haha

I don't get the hype of Mila Kunis.

Nothing special in my eyes.

She's...nevermind, you're too young.

Even we older women think she's smokin' hot. I'd give my kingdom to have looked like that in my teenage years. Instead, I was fighting the urge to wear my Theismann jersey everywhere. My dad tossed ball with me more than my brother, who was consumed by airplanes.

We're all different, and a little crazy, I hope.

HTTR!

Watching season 2 of the X Files on Netflix. I never knew that when she first got the role of Scully, Gillian Anderson was my age. I always thought she was a lot older than that. Beutiful woman, and her character gives off that "Sophisticated/conservative sexy" vibe.

Hard to believe that show started as long ago as it did, and lasted for so long. Just looking at the style of dress, and computers that they're using, it really hits you. I'm currently on episode 29 of 202. I always used to catch episodes (the movie as well) here and there when I was little, and though I've always been interested in paranormal type shows, I could never really get into it. But I plan on watching every episode in the next few months, or whenever I get tired of watching it.

Archived