Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

the subaru brz looks so nice, but it is WEAK! 200hp, 4 cylinder engine, and not all-wheel drive! Isn't subaru known for all-wheel drive???

My buddy has an STI, and that is AWD. Not sure about the other models though. I honestly never thought much of Subaru until he whipped that out 5 years ago.

the subaru brz looks so nice, but it is WEAK! 200hp, 4 cylinder engine, and not all-wheel drive! Isn't subaru known for all-wheel drive???

Yeah, my 2008 Legacy has AWD. It's strange that the BRZ doesn't.

I don't think I or my parents have ever owned a car that wasn't 4 cylinder.

There was one next to me at Kroger the other day, thought it looked sweet. (I had an '85 Subaru wagon that was a tank, and went more than 190,000 miles and let me walk away from a head-on collision, so I've always wanted another Subaru.) Sucks to hear it's not all-wheel drive...that's what makes you feel invincible in it!...take a curve on black ice, no problem.

My buddy has an STI, and that is AWD. Not sure about the other models though. I honestly never thought much of Subaru until he whipped that out 5 years ago.

Yeah the BRZ is RWD. Look how nice it looks:

2013-subaru-brz-sports-car-first-drive-review-car-and-driver-photo-432774-s-429x262.jpg

lead6-2013-subaru-brz-fd.jpg

---------- Post added January-24th-2013 at 06:01 PM ----------

I saw one in DC a few months ago and quickly looked up the specs but I was disappointed. My current car (03 acura tl-s) has more hp, more torque, and is a v6.

I currently have an opportunity to get some revenge on an ex who did me very wrong.

Should I be petty and vindictive, and go for vengeance? Or be a mature adult and let bygones be bygones?

Take the high road man. You know deep down inside you want to or else you wouldn't have asked. You just would have let the hoe have it....

Take the high road man. You know deep down inside you want to or else you wouldn't have asked. You just would have let the hoe have it....

I agree. If you wanted revenge you should have banged one of her friends right after the ex did you wrong...and sent her a copy of the video.

Archived