Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Girl Scout cookies just came in. My life suddenly has meaning.

The ones with the lemon icing... and the vanilla shortbread. Damn.

---------- Post added February-8th-2013 at 03:34 PM ----------

Why am I back on plentyoffish? Such trash.

Because you're looking for as chick who has 3-4 different personalities and everyone of them has the potential to slit your throat while you sleep or set your house on fire?

Because you're looking for as chick who has 3-4 different personalities and everyone of them has the potential to slit your throat while you sleep or set your house on fire?

Precisely.

Weird thing is that I've been seeing/sleeping with a girl the past couple months. She's amazing and we have a good time. Think I'll close my account, it's a worthless site anyway. All the quality girls get 100 messages a day, you're competing with thousands of other guys.

The ones with the lemon icing... and the vanilla shortbread. Damn.

---------- Post added February-8th-2013 at 03:34 PM ----------

Those ones are always the best in bed.

Only if you're into those "I love you" cuts with her sharp object of choice during sex, branding, et al. At any rate, you'll have to break it off, before she goes Sahel Kazemi on you.

That rough **** is starting to become the norm thanks to those 50 Shades books.

Only if you're into those "I love you" cuts with her sharp object of choice during sex, branding, et al. At any rate, you'll have to break it off, before she goes Sahel Kazemi on you.
You guys watching the coverage of the Jodi Arias trial? This chic is all calm and cool right now. But the prosecutor is gonna rip her a new one next week, or whenever. I predict lots of tears.

You guys watching the coverage of the Jodi Arias trial? This chic is all calm and cool right now. But the prosecutor is gonna rip her a new one next week, or whenever. I predict lots of tears.

Yeah I've watched a little bit of it, as well as various interviews on Nancy Grace. I'll bet her crazy ass doesn't even blink.

Yeah I've watched a little bit of it, as well as various interviews on Nancy Grace. I'll bet her crazy ass doesn't even blink.
Nah, it's gonna be Niagra Falls (:cry:) when the prosecutor gets a hold of her. I mean, this is the same girl that cried, just seeing a pic of her dog. Wait til the prosecutor starts showing her pics of the guy she killed.

I think his strategy so far is brilliant. He's not objecting to really anything she's said so far. He's letting her dig her on grave, imo. All those notes he's taking. If this chic doesn't crack when he gets a hold of her, I'd be shocked. Really, really shocked.

Also love how the defense puts her on the stand everyday looking the way she does. She's a very attractive girl, based off some of the pics I've seen (she doesn't look good as a blonde though). But they have her looking like she's 10 years older, and homely.

Very interesting case. Can't see her getting anything other than life in prison. But, who knows. The jurors might actually be believing this stuff...

Btw, Nancy Grace rocks. I know a lot of people don't like her, but I think she's great. You always know where she stands.

I think all the hysterics are just an act. Once she faces the music, I think she'll go stone faced. The lengths that she went to to kill that dude, plus the sex with the other guy afterwards, tells me that she's got some seriously jacked up wiring.

And yeah, if you ask me, she looks even more serial killer-ish with the glasses and dark clothes. And she does look like 10 years older.

I use the term "frothing" here sometimes to describes certain posters/posts...so, inspired by one such PM I just read (actually, based on levels of crazy we get, I'd rate it only "mildly frothing"), I'll be adding "frequent frother" (like "frequent flyer") and just "frother" (like "birther") to our ES/tailgate lexicon. :pfft:

Archived